Escape Room Meetup in Nokia 15.7.2024

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Nokia/Pirkanmaa
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Tehdassaaren Pakohuone, Tehdassaari, Souranderintie 2, 37100 Nokia
:calendar: DATE: 15.7.2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 17:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: First playing escape room game and after that eating and writing postcards together. At the game there is room for 6 people and costs are 20€ per person. All the places are now taken.

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

2 Likes

I do take pride in the fact that I know a bit more geography than others, but I am humbled today, I didn’t know Nokia is a place in Finland :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

No-one has indicated interest in going on this forum.

How can all the places be taken already?

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

As soon as I added this meetup at the forum I sent info to other postcrossers in this neighborhood and it was fast when five signed up. After that I edited the post. Is this a problem? @Mundoo

You know the original Nokia company got its name by this town. First there was a paper factory and then rubber factory. Nokia Mobile Phones though was never made here at Nokia but elsewhere in Finland :slight_smile: Still we are very proud of the famous name of our town.

2 Likes

So interesting to know, so humbled to know. So Awesome! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi, Nokia are my favorite phones. Since my school days, I have kept all my nokia phones. During my studies, I worked as a salesman in a Nokia store, we were trained in the center of Moscow, at the company’s main office in Russia. It was easy to sell these phones because I liked them all very much.

I think it was through these phones that I eventually also fell in love with Finland.

When Nokia stores closed in Russia, it was sad. I also sent my RESUME to the company’s office in Espoo.

1 Like