Empty stamp sheets — USA

EDIT: hurray — looks like there is interest! Please be patient, I will photograph all the empty stamp sheets this weekend, and let people choose what they would like. Thank you!

Is there any interest in empty stamp sheets? I have quite a lot of possibly interesting empty stamp sheets leftover after the stamps are removed. I have seen at least one homemade postcard collage made from these.

If there is interest, I will post a detailed list of all available empty sheets.
Here’s an example of some I have:

8 Likes

I would love to use them … actually have my god child use them to make new postcards.
Thanks a ton.
Sagar

Hello, I’m interested. If you don’t mind, you can send it to me. Thanks a lot!

Rio

3 Likes

Hello… I’d love to have them, thanks in advance :heart:
-Alania-

3 Likes

Who knew people would be interested in them! I have been tossing them out! Interesting!

5 Likes

Me too! I will offer to send them out from now on!

1 Like

Hi…i would love to collect…thank you so much for your offer :pray:

1 Like

Huh! I’ve been throwing mine out as well. I’ll revisit this thread once I have some to give away.

1 Like

I usually send them as “gifts” to Postcrossers, or children! I have a new pen friend who likes Scooby Doo. Does anyone have one, to swap?! :raising_hand_woman:t3::cherry_blossom::slightly_smiling_face:

@tracykinal you just want the top part of the sheet correct? If so, I have one. Send me a PM :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

A few years ago when they came out with the shark stamps, I used the header (which featured a great white shark) and made a bookmark out of it. This works really well for the stamp series that feature large headers. I have also made bookmarks and postcards out of the cardboard DVD covers.

1 Like

Hi!
Yes, just the border picture/ sticker part!