Elfstedentocht (Part 2) Snits - 26/10/2024

O, ik ben helemaal aan het stunten. Deze dag kan ik niet want dan kom ik terug van vakantie
Zucht, ik mag dus weer van de lijst af

1 Like

Put me on the list please

1 Like

Please count me in Please

1 Like

Ik kom graag

1 Like

Removed Andrea from the list.
Added the rest

@940gl you are currently on the waitinglist, I’m sorry!

Dit is een leuk idee, graag wil ik mij hiervoor opgeven ovb :grinning:.

1 Like

Hoi, voor deze meetings maak ik een speciale postzegel. Kosten: per 5 stuks: € 5,75 voor 5x NL en € 11,50 voor 5x buiten NL. De afbeelding zal de fontein zijn van de stad Sneek. Graag een berichtje sturen welke je wilt. Ik werk niet met OVB. Bestellen is betalen. Opsturen betekend: 4 in de envelop en 1 erop. Groetjes, Gerda.

Hoi
Ik wil graag komen, zet me maar op de wachtlijst.

1 Like

@Belske @Joo5t added you both to the waitinglist!
@940gl (Although you are still on the waitinglist I do tag you due to a change and in case you can come later on)

@Mysticalmy @Lucy73 @Rosinchenblau @Exploradora73 @GeertruidaB @Annerie @VictoriaIris @IrisenFleur @Vikingsmeisje @Cleo1 @Gerda-RD @harlingen @Mevrouw @Anne24 @_Jessica_ @pareltje21 @mirYaam @Leentjebuur @SusanneMartijn

We have a lunch location! I also changed the meeting spot towards this lunch location instead of the station, because it is more convenient. Of course, you are all allowed to decide among yourselves if you want to meet somewhere else before that :slight_smile:
The meeting time (11.30) will remain the same! So be on time at the restaurant :slight_smile:
They like to know in advance if there are allergies, so please tell me and I will make a list and give it to them

We will meet at “De Walrus Grand-Café” and they are looking forward to seeing us.
(There is also one in Leeuwarden, but of course, it is the one in Sneek!)

The lunch menu can be found online:
https://www.dewalrus.nl/menukaart
We can order A La Card, so we can order then and there, no need to give your order ahead of time.

As for those who have not seen Gerda’s message, she is going to make some postage stamps for the meeting :slight_smile: Check it out!

1 Like

I can’t seem to tag you due to the _ in your name, but since there is an update, here we go :slight_smile: