Edmonds, WA | Sunday May 5th 2024 | National Postcard Week

Hi there, these are such cute cards! May I reserve 20 cards please?

1 Like

Hi there. I will be attending and would like to order 10 postcards. Thank you for hosting!
Candy

1 Like

Yay! I will reserve 20 for you Thuha!

Sounds great! I have 10 reserved for you, Candy!

We are almost a week away from the event! Excited to meet everyone who is attending!

I have a little less than 200 Meetup postcards left to reserve. Reserving postcards ahead of time makes things move quicker at the meetup, so please let me know if you’re interested in purchasing and I will hold them for you. Any leftovers will be available for purchase at the event but is not guaranteed.

Again, these are optional and you may bring any postcards that you wish to have signed. Thanks everyone and see you soon!

Hello! I would like to reserve 20 please. I’ll pay cash at the venue.
Many thanks!

Bobby.

1 Like

Thanks Bobby! I’ve reserved 20 postcards for you!

1 Like

Please reserve 20 postcards for me! Thank you. Looking forward to it!

Sara

1 Like

See you there!

Thanks Sara, I’ve reserved them for you!

Thanks so much!

Hi - could I please reserve 10 postcards? Venmo sent. Thank you! - Jeannie

Thank you Jeannie! Payment received and cards are reserved! @nwgirl

1 Like

Thank you Soch! I will bring cash on Sunday.

1 Like

Hi there, so sorry but it looks like I’ll have to miss the meetup as I sprained my ankle and can’t drive. I’ve un-RSVPed. I hope to make the next one.

Oh no! Take care and see you another time!

Sorry, y’all. I won’t be able to make this one after all. Hope to join another meetup in the future.

Thanks for letting me know!

Thank you for hosting such a great meet up. It was a wonderful way to cap off Greg and my trek down “The Trail Of Four Meet Ups.” Also, a big shout out to everyone who attended, for being such a wonderful part of our adventure. <3

Thank you both for coming! Glad to have seen you during your Postcrossing meetup travels!