Edmonds, WA | Sunday May 5th 2024 | National Postcard Week

Hello, I’d like to reserve 10 cards please

1 Like

I’d love to purchase 5 cards. This will be my first Postcrossing Meetup and I’m looking forward to it!

Cheryl

1 Like

Thanks Andrea! I’ve reserved them for you!

How exciting! I look forward to meeting you Cheryl. I will have 5 reserved for you!

Thank you! I just sent the payment through Venmo.

1 Like

Thank you! Payment received :white_check_mark:

20 is fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Update: Meetup cards have arrived! I have reserved postcards for those of you who have requested them so far.

Please comment if you’d like me to reserve a certain amount for you, up to 20 postcards total.

Thanks all!

Hi! Excited for this meetup - the cards are so cute! I would like to reserve 10. I just sent payment via venmo :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks so much! Payment received and your cards have been reserved :blush:

1 Like

Hi there, I’d love to join the Meetup. Could I reserve 20 Postcards?

1 Like

You got it! Can I have you hit the RSVP button at the top of the post? Thank you! I will reserve 20 postcards for you!

I will be there and I would like 20 meetup cards. burnzi53

1 Like

From seachange. I just Venmo’d you $2.50 for 10 cards. Thanks.

1 Like

Richard42 thinks he is all set. Can you let him know if he is. On his card order. Thanks.

I will be there and would love to purchase more cards if there are some available. In the meantime, please hold 20 for me. I’m glad to pay in advance or bring cash to the meetup.

1 Like

Yaaaay! You got it! I will reserve 20 postcards for you!

I will be there - wanted to make sure I could get there on buses from Seattle (Sound Transit E,
Comunity Transit 130). I would like 20 cards, please. Can pay cash there.

Hi there! I will reserve 20 postcards for you! Can I have you RSVP at the top of the post? Thank you!

I would like to reserve 20 cards please.

1 Like