Easter Meetup in London 30 March 2024

Hello, I do hope to come so please put me down as a maybe. @JennyAssis I’d like 5 cards please if I get there.

1 Like

Ah sorry. I’m going to need to retract my maybe. I won’t be able to make it into central London by 11 without either a very early start or a pricey hotel stay, which seems to be even more expensive as it’s Easter weekend.

Do you want to join us at slugs and lettuce?

I would if I was more local, but I’m not going to be able to make it to London on that day

Please could I get 20 cards! Thanks.

1 Like

Could you add me to the list and could I order 5 cards please

1 Like

20 please :heart:

2 Likes

@JennyAssis TEN meet-up postcards for me please. Thank you.

2 Likes

@JennyAssis 30 cards for me please. I hope it’s not too late. I didn’t noticed this earlier.

1 Like

Hi all! Please add me as “maybe”. I am planning to be in London for the first time! I have also just recently joined the Postcrossing! I hope I can make it to the museum or the afterparty!

3 Likes

Sadly I’m working all weekend so I can’t join… HOWEVER I have an annual ticket that expires in April if anyone wants it? You can’t ride on mailrail on a return visit which might be a deal breaker for some, but hopefully it makes the visit a little more accessible for someone! All I ask in return is a meetup card with the museum post mark :smile:

2 Likes

Hello @GeminiFootprints please could I be put down as a definite, and @JennyAssis please could I have 10 cards :blush:

4 Likes

Hello! I liked the card, maybe someone would like to swap it with me?

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OddXURoiVA4HBDEVWav0mu1bCYCw_yM5?usp=drive_link

Hello everyone. We might have a problem with booking our location because I can’t do it from Germany and @JennyAssis tried to do it, but they want to have a 20 euro booking fee for online-booking.
Is someone able to give them a call and ask for a table for us ? I am in London next week on Thursday and I don’t know if this will be too late.

Do you want someone to book a table at the Slug & Lettuce for 1.30pm?

Happy to do this - is there a name we should book under?

2 Likes

If possible then yes. From 1:30 maybe two hours to 3:30?

So, even over the phone they want a £20 deposit for the booking.

I’ll do it next week on Thursday then if it’s not working without a deposit.

In Case this isn’t working because it’s too late to book it, would you mind switching to the British Library ? It’s closer to the postal museum, they have a large space to sit down with tables, we may occupy more than one for this but would that be an option for you?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

Hey! @GeminiFootprints Just letting you know that I’m switching my ‘maybe’ into a definitely attending, can’t wait to see you all!

2 Likes