Dublin, Ireland Meet-up July 20th, 2024

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Dublin, Ireland :ireland:
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Muse Cafe, top floor of Easons bookstore
:calendar: DATE: Saturday July 20th, 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11am
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: meet for coffee, card signing, and chats!! Followed by a trip to the Philatelic counter at the General Post Office (GPO) and some postcard shopping around Dublin.

Hope to see you there :blush:
Christine (Loki-the-Wolf)

11 Likes

What a fabulous meeting card! :open_mouth:

Have fun everyone! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello, dear Postcrossers!
I would be very interested in exchanging the beautiful card.
My offers:

Have fun at the meet-up and thank you in advance.

1 Like

That’s an awesome postcard. Would love to have it in a swap. Have a great time ya all :smiling_face::heart:

1 Like

This would be my first meeting ever, any tips? What should I bring? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just sent ya a message there :grinning:

Hi, I like this card, I would like to exchange it - please. Thank you. Meetup for swap - setkání na výměnu | Zonerama.com

1 Like

Hello , please swap for me – my album Meetup for swap - setkání na výměnu | Zonerama.com

No problem. Send me your address and we’ll be sure to sign it and mail it to you :blush:

Have a great time with the Basking Shark tomorrow, everyone! :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you very much @fisherman for this super meeting card with one of your EUROPA 2024 stamps! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you @fisherman for the card with new EUROPA stamp. :smiley:

1 Like

Dear @fisherman and all those who signed and stamped the wonderful meetup card I received - thank you very much! :smiley:

1 Like

This is such a lovely postcard, I’m sad I missed the meet up. Do you have any of these postcards left? And will there be another meet up? Thank you!

1 Like

Looks like Ireland has a pretty active meet up scene. Are there any future one’s brewing? I may be in Dublin end of the month or early october and would love to attend a meet up if there’s one happening while I’m there.

1 Like