Do you have favourite multiview cards? (Sent/received/other)

I’d like to see your favourite multiview cards.

This one is one of my favourite received postcards, I love the vibrancy of the colors and I think the pictures go really well together:

My non-tourist town has almost only multiview cards and some I think aren’t that well designed. Out of the ones I have I like this one the most, the font and lines color matches with the light in the night vibe nicely. It’s already out of print.

4 Likes

This one is so inviting to have a walk around these places:

And these are just some of my favourites:

This is pretty neat design ( received )

1 Like

Both of these cards aren’t from PostCrossing, although one came through a trade with a Member. It is nice to see someone who likes Multiviews. Many members hate them.

Does this one count as a multiview?

If not, then this one is my favourite:

I’m not a fan of typical multiviews and I have only sent a handful. These are a bit different though and that’s why I like them:

I love wildlife & birds so this is my personal favourite:

1 Like

Oh the Lyon one is nice, I like when they use images that get a half smaller than the previous one an so on

1 Like

Here are some of my favourite received multiview cards:

And these are my favourite sent multiview cards:

I live in Lüneburg, a small town south of Hamburg, and of course there are only multiview cards in German - so I decided to design my own card in English! Here it is … tell me what you think:

1 Like

Oh that’s interesting, did you get it printed professionally? I’ve wanted to do something like this for a while but all the services I find only offer it in large bulks.

Though I wouldn’t worry about sending the cards in German - I think it’s cool to get something in the sender’s native language as it gives an even more local feel to it, and you can always translate some important parts.

I am not a fan of multi view cards, but this one was one of my first received 10 years ago, and I still enjoy:

Hey, thanks for reacting!
There is a drugstore chain in Germany where you can order a pack of 10 cards at good quality for only 4.95 euros. That’s not too expensive in my opinion. So you don’t need to order huge quantities.

1 Like

While these are not my favourite card type… I think I only have about three on my sent wall so far…I do love the colours and the landscape in this one!

And trees! I love me some trees! And snow gums are awesome in colour and twisty gnarly shape. So pretty!

1 Like

These are awesome!

1 Like