Disney Meet Up in Bydgoszcz May 25, 2024

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Bydgoszcz, kujawsko-pomorskie
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Main Post Office, 6 Jagiellońska Street
:calendar: DATE: May 25, 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11.00am-2.00pm
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

We are meeting at the Main Post Office at 11.00 am. There will be a room available for us as well as the Philatelistic Store will be open especially for us! Mrs. Elwira will be trying to get many unique stamps for us:smile:

The theme of the meet-up will be all things Disney! We will have a special Disney postmark issued on that day.

There are two official postcards designed by Daruu for the meet up:

#1 Kazimierz III Wielki, the king who has founded our city.

#2 Minnie and Mickey

We can either send them to you before the meeting or you could pick them up on May 25th. The cost of the card will be around 1pln and we collect the orders until April 10th.

Here is the event on Facebook that you could join if you are a part of Postcrossing Poland group:

There are the same information like in here, but not everyone uses the Forum :slight_smile:

Stay tuned! If you are a foreigner and you’d like to join: no worries! Many of us speak English, we’d love to give you a tour of Bydgoszcz! We could go for a walk after the meeting, or have a dinner together at the restaurant.

Please, let us know if you will join us as we need to inform the Post Office how many sittings to prepare:) Also: everyone is asked to bring some snacks for the table. The Post Office will provide drinks.

Daria and I are of course preparing many surprises for you, Guys!

See you at our wonderful meeting!

Monika (MonikMary) and Daria (Daruu)

7 Likes

Hello dear Postcrossers!
I would be very interested in swap both beautiful cards.
My offers:

Enjoy your meet up and thank you in advance.

i will be there:)))) do zobaczenia;))) super kartki.

1 Like

Hello everyone, can anyone exchange with me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:? I can provide this special-shaped card for exchange, or a photography party card in Shanghai

Hello Monika! Thank you for the invitation! I’ll be at the meeting!

Best regards,
Anna

Great cards! I’d like to swap for the Mickey & Minnie card. My offers:

Hello from Minsk! I would like to exchange for a postcard with a Disney) my album with postcards from meetings of Belarusian postcrossers: SWAP MEETUP’S – 44 Bilder | VK :heart_eyes: :blush:

Hey Monika, Hey Daria,
what a great idea for a meetup. I’m in Poland often, that weekend in Poznan, unfortunately the distance is too long for me. :o( If it possible to get the disney meetup card? I can change it with a forthcoming meetup in August.

Have all fun with the meetup and ester greetings to Poland.
Christian (christhotashell)

:hibiscus:Ищу обмен Disney :hibiscus:

https://vk.com/album-211392412_282831786

1 Like

Hello,

I would like to swap for the disney one!

You can find my meet-up offer here:

I hope that someone finds something that suits her/him.

Best,
Tatiana

Hello! I have some Disney cards and stamps and other offers

Is there anyone like to swap the Disney card with me ?