Discovering the World through postcards - a new project for students from Russia

Hello!
My name is Ludmila and I am a teacher.
I love Postcrossing and its idea of connecting the World via postcards. So I am going to tell about this amazing hobby to my students and organise a small meeting where I am telling them what Postcrossing is and how it works.
We are going to write and send postcards from our meeting that happens in August 30th.
We need some people who can swap postcards with us. We will choose a card from your wishlist and put some beautiful stamps on it.
You are invited to join our project, if you would like to. We will be happy to send you a postcard!
My students are teens 11-17 years old. We live in a large and beautiful village in Russia.
Thank you very much in advance!

10 Likes

i can send a card but i am not sure when i will get it

1 Like

I’m interested to participate, let me know :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

I can swap :slightly_smiling_face: I’m doing similar project in my kindergarten. Kids have boxes for each continent and I put there cards I receive, so that they can see different thing. Landscapes, costumes, food. Plus maybe they’ll get interested in writing postcard in the future. They are kids 3-6 and some of they didn’t know what a postcard is and why we write address. We will celebrate together Word Postcard Day on October 1. I plan to send postcards between them :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I’d like to participate in your project, what a nice idea @anon36272606!

1 Like

I’m in :raising_hand_woman:

1 Like

Hello, Lyudmila. Are you interested in postcards from Russia? Я буду рада отправить открытку из Краснодара :blush:

1 Like

I would like to participate.
Greetings Alexandra

1 Like

Thank you very much!
I have sent you a pm.

Thank you very much!
I’ve sent you a pm

1 Like

Thank you very much!
After reading your comment I have had a new idea for World Postcard Day :wink:
I have sent you a pm

1 Like

Thank you very much!
My pm have been sent to you.

Thank you very much!
I sent a pm to you.

1 Like

I would love to participate but sadly, cannot because of the current difficulties between the US and Russia. Please tell your students there are also people in the United States of America who love children and hope that some day we can all share freely across the borders of each country in peace and freedom

17 Likes

Thank you very much!
I have sent you a pm :blush:

Thank you for your kind words! Yes, we hope so too. :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you very much! :rose:

I like to join and send your class a postcard.

1 Like

I would love to participate, as well. I’m new, so just let me know what I need to do & when :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can send one to you too. I’m in Ireland now. If your address is the same as in summer 2021, I still have it. @Mariannin

1 Like