Direct Swap for birthday

Hi everyone!
I am a student from China, and want to swap postcards with you.
My mother’s birthday is coming and I want to have postcards from other regions as her birthday gift. However, I find it hard to meet users from all regions, because a lot of active users concentrate on several countries. So I would like to swap some postcards here.
I would like to receive any kinds of postcards. It would be wonderful if you can wish my mother happy birthday in your own language.
If you are interested in it, please PM me for more information and address. I will also send a card to you as soon as possible. You can tell me your preference.
Thanks for your reading.

Hi there,
You can have a look at my swap album here.
There are lots of birthday cards, also some in German. Let me know if you find something. :raising_hand_woman:t2:

1 Like

@Microcube
You are here in the Greek community - is it correct that you only want to swap with people from Greece?
If not, I will move your request to the correct category.

1 Like

I want to swap mainly with people from Greece, because I haven’t got any cards from Greece. But swap with people from other countries also attracts me. If you think it is better to move to another category, it is OK for me. Thanks.

No, it’s your decision.
If you only want to swap with users from Greece, then I’ll leave your request here.
I was just a bit puzzled because I saw the offer from a German user here in Greek

1 Like

Good morning

I would be delighted to write you a postcard for your mother’s birthday

1 Like

Thank you so much!
I will PM you some information.
Best wishes!

I prefer to stay in this category. Thank you. But may I know which category should I move to if I want to swap with people from all over the world?

If you want to swap with people from all over the world you have to change the category to Postcards.

1 Like

Understand. Thank you! If I want to swap with people from all over the world some time, I will change the category.