Demands for flora/nature selfprint cards?

These are very beautiful images, and i would be delighted to receive such a card.:hugs:

1 Like

Poscards with flowers or the area where you live are always in demand. But not everyone wants/appreciates selfmade cards. But keep in mind a selfmade card IS considered a card by postcrossing.

1 Like

Wow, i would love to get one of these beauties!!

1 Like

They are very very beautiful, I would actually pay for those !:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Beautiful postcards! You have very much talent.:blossom::hibiscus::four_leaf_clover::bird:ā€:black_large_square::pray:t3:
Your own photos are amazing! I would be so happy receiving one of these postcards!
Best wishes from Switzerland :hugs::cherry_blossom::butterfly:

1 Like

@7hoshiRyo , all your postcards are stunning and I would be thrilled to receive any of them!

1 Like

You are a skilled photographer! I would be very appreciative of your images on a postcard. :camera::100:

1 Like

Iā€™m printing out some sets of 15 for myself and my friend (who is also on Postcrossing). Maybe you will receive it someday :laughing:

1 Like

I love your postcards and I would be very happy to receive them. A like this colours, the details and the atmosphere you create.