Decorating the back of your →NON-HANDMADE POSTCARDS←

8 Likes

27 Likes

My outgoings this week.
Used craft paper, scrapbook paper, stickers, white gel pen.

58 Likes

Very nice! Greetings from Tess in Sweden :sweden:

Decorated this one yesterday for someone who likes to dance and since the front of the card is also in red I thought it would be nice if the backside is in red aswell :wink:

19 Likes

Today’s outgoing)
All the best to everyone)

35 Likes

What you do with the trim around the stamps is a nice creative idea. :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you! :relaxed:
Im pleased you noticed)
Sometimes a very simple things make a nice and interesting effects.

3 Likes

I sent out a lighthouse postcard and that’s how I decorated the back:

Edit: This is another one I wrote and decorated after posting this. The front shows some chicken.

20 Likes

I was just thinking the same thing!

1 Like

Another happy outgoings this week.
Used scrapbook paper, stickers, craft paper, white gel pen.

47 Likes

I loveeeee the chickens!

1 Like

HP :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: these are beautiful

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

So do I. Cute rubber stamps. Please send your address, I’ll send you some of those to your mailbox if you like to :wink:

1 Like

I got the craftsy vibes today and decorated the outgoing cards with stamp sheets matching the topic of the card

20 Likes

One of the cute combination of stickers from recent cards (maybe finding a stamp with butterfly, getting away from cat, would be even nicer next time :thinking:)

15 Likes

Like to do this)

20 Likes

:envelope_with_arrow: :postbox: My outgoings this week

45 Likes

Hi! When I was quarantining in Cambridge, I decided to decorate a super long postcard, and it took me the whole day! I divided it into different sections (I won’t show you the message coz that’s always very personal, but you can see the recipe part!), and made a little drawing for each section.

Here’s a close-up of my Ash and Pikachu drawing.

The postcard itself is also very noteworthy:

In fact, it shows where I used to live as a student of Magdalene College, Cambridge! I added more context in the comments of the postcard page, if you’re interested.

44 Likes