Decorating Envelopes and Handmade Envelopes

Cute. Love the botanical vibe! :scream:

Spending less time amelessly scrolling is indeed a sidebonus. :smiley:

Hello :grinning: I got inspired in this thread and now I have some kind of mushroom crush…:laughing:

Mushrooms anyone?:mushroom::mushroom::mushroom:

20 Likes

:heart_eyes:
I would like to try a collage next. Just wondering, you glue the pieces of paper, but do you coat them afterwards. Like a varnish?

I just glue them with good old UHU but I don’t use any coat (yet?). :grinning: I think, there is a thread in the forum about this topic, too. I just cross my fingers, that the envelope arrives safely.:four_leaf_clover:

Well, I will give it a try too. And check out those topics.
Yesterday I did some easy painting with watercolours. They are number 15, 16, and 17.

16 Likes

I think, it’s this one:

Maybe it works out, too for envelopes…:incoming_envelope::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks!!

1 Like

This envelope just reaches my penpal

25 Likes

@steek I’m obsessed, just like the mushrooms you sent me!!

2 Likes

Oh, I love decorating envelopes!

30 Likes

18 Likes

They are cute!

1 Like

Nice ones!
What do you do use for the ‘book paper’. Is it really from old books or special paper?

Hello! I use pages from old books, I find some in street libraries, and in return I leave my books.

2 Likes

Wow! Your envelopes are wonderful!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Cool. I have a few really old books that almost fall apart, so I can use those. Thanks!

26 Likes

Instead of old book pages you can also use wrapping paper. If you have some left or just keep it in the future. No matter if it’s crumpled. Another idea is origami paper or any other patterned paper. Or use white paper and colour it with water colours. Even cutouts from magazines work pretty well for collages on envelopes. Good luck and looking forward to see more of your designs. :blush

3 Likes

Some old decorations I did years ago.

14 Likes

Oh! This one is so beautiful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oh my God I’m obsessed with your mushroom and witch envelopes omgggggggg