And made some more

15 Likes

On its way

14 Likes

14 Likes

Latest outgoing:

(1) unicorn based on Mitsumasa Anno’s illustration from “Anno’s Alphabet”

(2) cat from Kijitora cafe logo designed by Misato Ugai

(3) found a fun way to use up a bunch of museum logo stickers that were given to me (I just wanted one :joy:) - draw, paint, experiment with them as if they are sticker paper. As I am in awe of the variety of pansy colors I’ve encountered this spring, I painted a mini one as a sticker.

11 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Sending notecards instead of postcards

Love it!

1 Like

I have never thought of using old calendars. You are a genius!! Thank you! I love your envelopes!

2 Likes

Could you share the template? I have a lot of old calendars I picked up at a resale store, but I haven’t been sure how to use them​:woman_facepalming::joy:

I use this template (A4 format):

I know that’s not the common size for papers in the US, but it’s really simple to make a template yourself. You may even google lots of different variants of envelope templates. I only did one myself as I needed a bigger than usual envie size, still fitting on A4 papers while staying within the allowed measures of Deutsche Post :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you! I’ll definitely be trying!

So pretty

You guys are so talented!! Ive been sending JUST my postcard, should i be doing it this way? It just looks so pretty!

Wow

1 Like

Welcome! Just give it a try, it’s so much fun as a hobby to decorate envelopes and making handmade postcards these days. You can have a look also at the Handmade RR or handmade tags. You don’t have to be an artist to participate!

1 Like

I know you asked for a template which works as well. But I bought this envelope maker a few years ago and it makes envelopes super fast!
You can also purchase at Joann or another craft store for a bit cheaper

Envelope Punch Board by We R Memory Keepers. The Easiest Envelope Maker Available

Is it at Walmart or Micheal’s?

1 Like

Michaels is my go-to as it’s the closest to me. It does carry it online for around the same price as Amazon, but of course you can use a Michael’s coupon

Ooooo, ok, ima see if im going there today, my sister gave birth in the beginning of April, so its her check up today, and im taking her, so ima see if were going to be near it

1 Like

Thank you! My friend has one (but she lives in Canada so I can’t try it out first😔) but soon I may get it!

1 Like