Dec.16th 2023, Mini meetup in Shanghai

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Shanghai(上海)
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Starbucks-Room 116-117, No.9, Lane 3999, Lianhua South Road, Minhang District(闵行区莲花南路3999弄星巴克) 后期可能修改调整至黄浦区特定地点
:calendar: DATE: Dec.16th 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 14:00-16:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
1.We will distribute the following two postcards on meetup for sending. There is no limit to the number of cards each person can receive, but you need to pay for the corresponding printing costs. The printing process will be transparent and open to the public, and the promoter will not charge any extra cost other than printing.
我们会在聚会上发放以下三张明信片用于寄片,每个人领取数量不限,但需支付相应的印刷费用。印刷相关流程将会全透明公开,发起者不收取除印刷外的任何额外费用.

2.The purpose of the gathering was for building friendship and sending postcards, and everyone present was welcome to bring their own card as well!
你可以带自己的明信片来参与这一场联名活动。

3.If you are interested in these meet-up cards, please message below. The meet-up cards will also be used for swapping on Xiaohongshu, Weibo, WeChat.
你可以在帖子下留言换片,也可以在微博,小红书,微信小程序信人社找到参与者的帖子并留言换片。

4.If you would like to participate in this event, please reply directly to this post or private message the organizers directly.
报名参加方式:请直接在该帖回复,或直接私信组织者。

因活动人数有限,本次活动婉拒参加活动的朋友仅仅报数部分款式明信片,望朋友们能够积极营业并报数全部款式,让更多海内外的朋友收到我们的明信片。

These postcards are from licensed artwork by @不会拍照秦老板 ,@MS清雅 and @Jia世界第一可爱, many thanks:D

这一次的片图来自于@不会拍照秦老板 @MS清雅 和@Jia世界第一可爱的官方授权图!非常感谢!

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

:scissors: Notes for meetup organizer (delete this text after reading): :scissors:

• Your meetup must follow the Meetup Guidelines. Please keep the link to them on this post (already included above).
  • Always specify the timezone of the event when choosing date/time on the “Add Event” button above.
  • Your first post announcing the meeting must be in English. The rest of the meetup discussion can be conducted in your own language.
  • If you’re creating meetups postcards with the Postcrossing logo, make sure to check the Logo Usage Guidelines.
1 Like

Add images

want to swap at 1st : )

\

![photo_2023-12-06_10-52-49 (4)|340x472](upload://wWvqxxLFqlBNToI9WlbP445VwYT.jpeg)

Wow I’d love to!
May I have this one :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hello, I will be glad to swap for a dinosaur if you like anything~ Swap – Google Drive

I have that dinosaur Postcard. Can I trade for a witch card?! My favorite color is green, but the blue one is also good!

I just saw that you’ve swapped it. Look at my postcards. Maybe there’s something you like?

Swap found

Sorry, I can’t open this google link. Could you please screenshot a few pictures? Thanks:)

Sorry for the wait! But I can’t open the link. Sorry. :sob:

Hello, and everything is fine~ Here are some of my postcards)