:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE:

Lounge/Restaurant/Bar area
Marriott Fairview Park
3111 Fairview Park Dr
Falls Church, VA 22042, USA

:calendar: DATE: Saturday August 7, 2021
:alarm_clock: TIME: 5:00 - 6:30 PM ET

:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

The 2021 Washington DC Fountain Pen Supershow will be taking place at the Marriott Fairview Park in Falls Church VA.

In past years, this has been the show to go to on the East Coast for all things pens (mostly fountain), ink, and paper. It’s usually attended by a lot of European vendors, though I’m unsure of how it will go this year.

This meetup is free. The pen show itself is a ticketed event ($10 at the door, you can search, “DC pen show”), but the plan will be to meet in the hotel lounge/restaurant/bar outside the show after closing. Generally this is the time where the pen folks will gather and talk shop, show their haul, share knowledge, and generally network. I think this will be a fantastic time for us to meet and write some cards. Food and beverages can be purchased at the venue.

You can find me by looking for the table with postcards, stamps, and washi tape.

Please reply or DM me if you’re expecting to come, so I can get a general head count. :slightly_smiling_face:

NOTE
I just realized this show takes place at the same time as the Summer Chesapeake Postcard Fair. I’ll be trying to make that event as well, but will definitely still be back at this venue at 5pm.

I’ll have a limited amount of themed cards printed up:

3 Likes

The subject line of this listing has a different date than the content, you may want to address that.

1 Like

Oh my gosh, how careless of me! :scream_cat: Thank you so much for noting that, I’ve updated the title now. :woman_facepalming: I had triple checked the original post, and just completely brain-farted there I guess.

Hi, can i swap? I cam offer from out meet up or my swap album

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wZor9kyaux44U1i3XgtHPUtFU-YRW-VJ

1 Like

I’ll be there! I live in Fairfax so it’s on my way home from the Havre de Grace meetup. Two meetups in one day :o

2 Likes

Thanks for the great meetup today! Really enjoyed seeing everyone and can’t wait to send some of these nice cards out :))

1 Like

I received your card today, thank you so much!

1 Like

Could I get one please? Thanks