Daughters school project - Flat Stanley

My daughter has a summer project where she read a book about a boy who gets flattened and can travel to different places. Her class is collecting postcards, tourist materials from any place Flat Stanley goes. If you are willing, would you be able to send a postcard and some touristy info from where you are from as Flat Stanley?

Attached is a picture of Flat Stanley:

13 Likes

I can send from Ohio if you dont mind receiving from the usa.
Do you have a picture of flat stanley? May be I can print him and take a picture of him around town :sweat_smile::face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

Yes I do! Ohio is perfect. I’ll PM you our address ans find a picture of Flat Stanley

1 Like

It looks like you might have to upload the photo again, and give it some time to upload fully before you save the post. :smile:

Anyway, if you send me a private message with the address, I’d happily send you something.

1 Like

If you send me the address, I can send a tourist guide from Gretna, Louisiana and a postcard.

1 Like

If Flat Stanley would like to travel to Germany, please send me the address. He can accompany me to to a meetup in Hamelin, the town of the famous pied piper legend next weekend. :slight_smile: The local museum has some nice material about the legend and the town, and they currently have a pretty cool Playmobil exhibition (not sure if kids in the US are familiar with this toy brand) of re-created scenes from history.

4 Likes

Thank you - PM sent!

I can send a postcard and some info about Xanten, Germany :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I don’t know if they still do it, but we did Flat Ranger via the National Park Forest. Rangers all over the U.S. sent the Flat Ranger around, and sent us photos, pamphlets, etc.

If you were wanting to also do that in addition to Stanley.

2 Likes

PM address. My kids did flat Stanley when they were young. Its fun, if would like stanley to send stuff from a wildlife preserve in coastal sc, we are game :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can send a postcard from Finland. If you like that idea just send the address.

1 Like

I can send a postcard from Tupelo, Mississippi if you can PM me the address.

1 Like

I‘d love to send one from southwest Germany!

1 Like

@jasminedragon
I’d not heard of Flat Stanley, but I’ve looked him up.
I’d be happy to send some materials from Wales, UK, if you would PM your address and your daughter’s name.

1 Like

Stanley visited the Columbus zoo today!!! We had a blast!

We also stopped by some interesting parks like Scioto park and we saw the leatherlips statue… did you spot me on top of his head?

14 Likes

These are wonderful. My daughter is so excited he visited the zoo and aome cool sculptures!

3 Likes

I can send something from coastal North Carolina. Send address. Jim Medeiros.

1 Like

I’m happy to help — he can visit Melbourne and attend a postcrossing meetup next weekend :sweat_smile: please send through your address.

1 Like

I will send if you would like from Florida. Pm me the address please

1 Like

I can send you a postcard from Tennessee, USA. We have family visiting and will be seeing some sights. Send your address. :grin:

1 Like