Crafts with old Postage stamps

Great suggestions I have been adding them to my clip boards whereby I write my postcards

Added some stamps to these glass coasters too

20 Likes

I like to use them while making cards, today I made these:

41 Likes

Wow nice ideas thanks!

Your cards are amazing :heart_eyes:

This are some I made long time ago… not really art, but a whole set.

And this one is pretty new…

5 Likes

Here’s some inspiration. Someone gave me a calendar from Grapheme back in 2018 since she knew I had this crazy Postcard “obsession”.

A few months back, I found these curious greeting cards at an estate sale from Curmudgeon Cards. I’m only showing two of the eight I managed to snag.

17 Likes

I’ve used them in collages (that have been framed), or in inchies/twinchies, atc’s, junk journals/smash books… only limited by your imagination.

Love all the images that have been shared :slight_smile:

1 Like

I made this card with cat stamps a few yrs ago.

36 Likes

I love it =)
:black_cat:

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:wow. I dream of such a postcard!

your postcards look great. they are unique, you want to see them

1 Like

This one is on a postcard, I have just stuck a bunch of damaged stamps together.

Currently working on this cleaner one on an envelope-

(Front)

(Back)

7 Likes

I think making collages is one of the best ways to use them. I made these postcards – as you can see I tried different methods:

Used stamps are also great to use in scrapbooks/for journaling. I usually have lots of the same ones, so I do not feel sorry to use them in craft projects. :slight_smile:

I love the idea with incorporating the image on the stamp into a greater picture!

6 Likes

I use Pantone cards and try to use stamps in the same color family.

17 Likes

I posted this question a while back and got so many great ideas on what craft to do. I had my heart set on doing a passport cover with stamps from all the places I have been and where I want to go. It’s done! What do you think?

24 Likes

Lovely idea @Solo1959!

1 Like

It looks beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Amazing art!!

2 Likes

Looks amazing!

1 Like

nice idea! My passport is blank. I want to travel quickly:)

1 Like