Cracker Barrel

I was able to score 4 different styles of cards. I bought 3 with 3 each, and 1 with 5. :slight_smile: I won’t like it if they discontinue the postcards. :frowning:

2 Likes

Good score…and CB meal too

We didn’t eat there, there was BBQ place really close so we chose to eat there. :smiley:

Check your Cracker Barrel again! I went in the other day and my store has some new ones! They are priced at $2.00 a pop, but they’re pretty cute! I’ve never seen them before!

That is such a great idea. They have some iconic timeless recipes.

I didn’t know Cracker Barrel even had postcards. Thanks! Next time I go in for their addictive hashbrown casserole, I’ll have to poke around and see if I can find any. $2.00 each is a little pricey, but if they’re cute and unique I’m willing to pony up the cash for them. I usually go to the grocery store to get local cards and they’re only a quarter each. :laughing: However, they’re all just the same designs and they rarely get anything new. I should also maybe try some of the big truck stops nearby. They sometimes have a kitschy souvenir section.

I got Indiana Lantern Press at CB for $.59 each, but I’m sure selection varies

I also love their hashbrown casserole. Somewhat off topic, I know, but I always get that plate where you can choose 4 sides as your meal. Yum!

I went by the nearest Cracker Barrel (Buda Texas) and they had only 2 different postcards and they were very generic.

They are really missing an opportunity!

Found few lantern press at one store in South Jersey for $0.59. But I went to couple stores in PA couldn’t find any. I thought every store carries postcards.

MY local CB has been slow to add postcards to their souvenirs but they now have 4: a nice map but the other 3 were a bit generic. Heavy cardstock, printed in Canada but overpriced at $2…but this map is similar to M&O cards so I picked up a few copies

2 Likes