Countdown To 71 Million Registered Postcards

Here is what we have at the moment.

There is no doubt that the Moment of Truth will come tomorrow March 14, 2023, on the birthday of Albert Einstein (144 years old).
As for time, the current estimate is 15:32 (UTC).
I guess a little later (may be +30…60 min), as the surge in activity of the last two days seems to be on the decline.

The graph shows my 3rd prediction.
I will not make a new 4th prediction, since, apparently, my 2nd prediction will shoot – March 14 at 16:00 – made on February 15.

Let me remind you pls that in this and probably subsequent countdowns we will choose the best prediction of the participant, evaluating the forecast error in relation to the distance from which it was made.

98.3% of the way completed.
We have only 17,450 postcards left to register, which will take a little less than 1.5 days.

I suppose that the TOP-5 of the most gifted diviners of this Countdown will include:
@fiwipa
@jabuka
@Hobbyhistoriker
@Florallle
and me (@greenskull).
But in what order they will enter is still shrouded in a fog of uncertainty.

And, of course, there is still time for everyone to make a new clarifying prediction.

4 Likes

No matter how things turn out, I would like to take this opportunity to thank Florellle for creating it. It was very exciting to follow the progress.
I would also like to thank greenskull. Your work is really fantastic. Without your predictions I would be very far off the mark.
I’m looking forward to what’s to come.

2 Likes

We always have a countdown for the next million. It’s been fabulous having so many join in with this countdown. And just wait till tomorrow when we’re in the last few minutes. I always find it exciting.

I expect another of the regulars will start the next thread tomorrow after this one finishes. Let’s hope there are lots of participants as well.

4 Likes

There are 31 participants in this countdown. And this is just great!

5 Likes

Still, there were some surprises.
Everything will happen sooner than I thought. Looks like tomorrow around noon.

2 Likes

3980 to go :smiley:

1 Like

Today is the day :birthday: :pie: :pie: :birthday:

3,694 to go

edit: to hono(u)r the day, the algorithm has shown me a Pi/e-card on the mainpage Postcard US-9162767

(3,334 to go)

1 Like

I guess that we will cross the coveted level at about noon.
My Magic Crystal Ball tells me the Moment of Truth will be today
March 14th at 12:00 (UTC) ±10 minutes.

But please do not consider this the 4th prediction. In this countdown, I will limit myself to only three :slight_smile:

And, if you liked this countdown, then you can already fantasize about the next 72 million level :slight_smile: Hopefully soon after summarizing this, someone will launch the next one.

We have only 2,100 postcards left to register.

4 Likes

I think it will be a bit later: 14:30 UTC (March, 14th) :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

1.200 to go :smiley:

2 Likes

693 to go

1 Like

Less than an hour :+1:

1 Like

600 cards left to go.

1 Like

very exciting

1 Like
  1. That last hundred went really quickly.
1 Like

399!

2 Likes

32 to go! :tada: (caught it just in time!)

3 Likes