Corfe Castle Meet-up - Saturday 19 October 2024

More #transparency! :grin: The meet-up card….

I have put 250 postcards in my basket, at £32.95 as of this date. I think postage and packing is £4.95 - I can’t see the P&P cost clearly yet though. This will make each postcard about 16p each, if I order 250 and the price doesn’t change.

You will all know the following but will say it anyway just so my conscience is clear! This is just to give you an idea of the approximate price of each postcard. I won’t know exactly until I order them because I don’t know how many I need to order yet. :grin:

I have edited the postcard to add the date and a touch more information on the reverse, so it now looks like this:

@moderator - I confirm that the required sentence of “The Postcrossing logo is a registered trademark” is written on the reverse side of the postcard.

:saluting_face::heart:

PS - I realised that I probably should make clear that I have screenshotted the postcard pics from the VistaPrint website - the dotted line you see around the edge is a guidance feature of VistaPrint’s online design tool and will not show on the finished postcard. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes