Copenhagen meet-up on February 24th, 2024

Great. :grinning: I don’t do whatsapp, but I read the forum regularly, so appreciate if any important info is also posted here.

4 Likes

Absolutely, I’ll be updating here too.

Last time the WhatsApp group was particularly useful for last minute stuff, as it usually takes a few hours for people to come see stuff on the forum.

I also had a lot of small iterations on the postcard, and the rapid feedback in the WhatsApp group was really useful.

I’d love to come next year. I have never visited Denmark, so it would be a great opportunity. However, it’s a bit early to be sure I can actually join you.

1 Like

I’ll put you down as a maybe, and keep you informed about any updates. If it becomes important whether or not you come, if there’s a lot of maybes and it affects our venue, I’ll let you know.

Good?

1 Like

I will join. It is a shame that ALL meetings are on the weekends, we care givers have to work during weekends as well…

2 Likes

I would like to join you. It is a few years since I visited Denmark.

3 Likes

Great to hear that you’d like to join.

Both last time and this time, there’s been an overwhelming desire for the meetup to be on a Saturday, as people are travelling to Copenhagen (last time we had participants from Norway and Germany), making a long weekend out of it.

1 Like

It is possible during week days as well…

1 Like

I won’t be able to join on this date. You can remove me from the maybe list.

1 Like

It is, and if there’s a demand, I’ll happily expand the poll next year. I do think, given our current mix of attendees, that it would lower the number of participants, as we have so many travelling in from abroad.

1 Like

Of course… Most people work Monday to Friday, at day time… For the other of us, it is hard to have weekend’s enough off to attend meet up’s that 90 % are in…the weekend’s, of course… Just a thought, no complain… :grinning:

2 Likes

I would love to join this meetup! :smiley:

2 Likes

I like to join.

3 Likes

@LeishaCamden @kroete68
I’ve added you to the list of participants, and invited you to the whatsapp group. There’s no requirement to join the whatsapp group, it’s just for discussing smaller meetup details, before they’re also shared here.

1 Like

Thank you very much for adding me.

I’m not a fan of Whatsapp groups, I call them “a door to hell”.

I watch this thread and wait happily for new informations here.

2 Likes

In designing the postcard, I actually don’t have any great photos of Copenhagen (I live here, so I don’t take my proper camera with me), though I don’t mind going out on a sunny day and taking one.

But, how do people feel about the postcard featuring a photo from somewhere in Denmark? It’s not like there are non-Copenhagen based meetups anyway.

Jeg er meget interesseret i at være med den 24. februar. Kan endnu ikke love at kunne komme.

1 Like

I would really like to participate in the meet-up, but unfortunately, I don’t know yet if I can make it on that date. Could you please put me down as a ‘maybe’ on the list? Thank you very much ! :smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Jellinge @Dina2006 You’ve both been added to the maybe list :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would like to join too :blush:

2 Likes