Copenhagen meet-up on December 3rd, 2022

I am interested in attending aswell.

1 Like

Excellent, and we’ll be happy to see you. I’ve invited you to the WhatsApp group in a private message :slight_smile:. Please also let me know if you’d like to order postcards.

In the last couple of months here on the site it is not possible to add links to exchangers. All links are replaced with mobile versions. Before that, it was possible to view the album without registration. I have albums on other resources, since there is no way to quickly update them. Tell me what topics you are interested in and I will send you screenshots.

vk.com/album20733835_278691001
vk.com/album20733835_278769494

I’m not interested, but someone else might be :slight_smile:. Maybe use another service like flickr or google photos?

1 Like

i’ll be there! Is it possible to get 5 of the cards if you end up making them. I usually try and do more postcards at a meetup but postage prices are wayyyyy too high to send a lot :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Hi Jess, absolutely you can get five :slight_smile:.

I’m sure at the Meetup we’ll talk about how we each get around the crazy prices :blush: (I send from Germany).

Since the meetup is December 3rd, I think I’ll order the postcards by November 21st, so that’s now the deadline :blush:.

@gforp @ahmetone @marble_wings @martam: I still haven’t heard from any of you :slight_smile:.

Oh yes ! Busy, sorry. 5 Nyhavn cards for me, please. Thank you.

I told the guys about our meeting at launching Postcrossing stamp meet ups in Berlin in October but unfortunately the only answer I got was “too expensive” :frowning:

1 Like

Alright, noted, and yes sending from Denmark is too expensive

Stamps in Norway is expensive, but not as expensive as in Denmark, yet.

Still, Norway is usually too expensive to visit for many (I am told by many).

1 Like

Hi guys!! Have a great meetup!
I’d like to have the meetup card. Is anyone interested in exchange with a Genoa meetup card?

1 Like

Can we swap

1 Like

I would like to swap the meet up card

1 Like

We had a great, cosy meetup. Thank you to everyone!

3 Likes

Very Nice meetup. Recommend Norwegians, Swedes and Danish postcrossers to attend next time there is i meetup in Copenhagen.

3 Likes

Wow Is It too late to ask a swap?:relaxed:

@NOE6ACV Thank you Anja and everyone for signing my card. That was a lovely surprise and it does look like you had a fun cozy time :heart_eyes: I‘m sorry I won’t see you in Lübeck this weekend, I‘m down with very high fever :sneezing_face: Have fun!!

2 Likes

Does anyone have a signed meet up card from
this meet that they would be interested in swapping for a London Christmas meet up card? This is what it looks like:

Hello! I really want such beautiful postcard in my collection!

My postcards for exchange are here!

Dear everyone in this thread, we’re organising a new meetup in Copenhagen, and you can find all the info so far here: Copenhagen meet-up in early 2024 - Suggestion.

For those of you here the our meet-up postcards, there will also be one for the new meet-up, and if you subscribe to updates over there, you can stay on top of what’s happening.

Thank you,
Vilhelm

1 Like