Color and Post!

Hi Mariam,
I will mail yours out tomorrow I used up all my international stamps but since you are in the states I will happily mail you your postcards don’t forget to post an image once you are done!
Cheers Charlie

First batch of robot postcards are on their way, Thankyou all for replying and I can’t wait to see what you guys come up with!
Peace Charlie

I would love to colour the next time you send out more of these cards.
Thanks

1 Like

Hi Sagar,
I just ordered more International postcard stamps and I will mail you some out as soon as I get the stamps. please send me your address and I will mail it out.
Peace Charlie

1 Like

What would you like in return ?

Here’s my address.
Address removed by the Administrator. Please exchange addresses via the private mail system.

Cheers!
Sagar

1 Like

You send a postcard of your choice
Thanks Charlie

Charlie Ortiz
Address removed by the Administrator. Please exchange addresses via the private mail system.

Sure Charlie.

Yes, of course! I am surprised that no one from Russia is willing…

1 Like

If you need any more, let me know. I would love to color it :slight_smile: I make drawings on cards as well.

1 Like

Hi I am waiting for my International postcard stamps (any day now) and once I get them I would happily mail you two. Just send me your address and it shall be done.
Cheers Charlie

Hi, I am waiting for my International postcard stamps (any day now) and once I get them I will happily mail you two. Just send me your address and it shall be done.
Cheers Charlie

I would enjoy this very much but I think you have more than 10 already. It’s a great idea! My address: Address removed by the Administrator. Please exchange addresses via the private mail system.

1 Like

Hello Suzanne
I will gladly send you two robots to color? Ant favorite characters you like? I enjoy decorating envelopes and would love to draw something for you. I recently started doing art for all Postcrossers.
Cheers Charlie

Thankyou! I will leave the choice up to you and shall look forwrd to it. Thankyou, Suzanne

Thank you!

I would like to share this news story, there is a bit of a resemblance to my robot! What do Y’all think?

Cali29 you did an amazing job on coloring the robot postcard love it!

6 Likes

Here’s my robot :grinning:

6 Likes

HAHAHA, I love it, and you made me laugh so that’s a plus, great job.
Have a wonderful day!

1 Like