[CLOSED] US Only (please since it's overweight) Vintage 5 Cards LOTTERY

Here is a lottery for anyone who likes vintage views of religious places. I’m not sure of the age of these cards, but they are definitely not from this century. The cards are labeled on the back “La Mezquita.” Here’s some info from Wikipedia:

“The Mosque–Cathedral of Córdoba (Spanish: Mezquita-Catedral de Córdoba), officially known by its ecclesiastical name of Cathedral of Our Lady of the Assumption (Spanish: Catedral de Nuestra Señora de la Asunción), is the cathedral of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Córdoba dedicated to the Assumption of Mary and located in the Spanish region of Andalusia. Due to its status as a former mosque, it is also known as the Mezquita (pronounced [meθˈkita]; ‘mosque’ in Spanish) and as the Great Mosque of Córdoba.”

If you would like to have ALL FIVE cards unwritten for your collection or to use, just number yourself sequentially in the replies below. I’ll draw a winning number once we get a fair number of players.

I ask for only US players because the packet is overweight and I’m a cheapskate when it comes to postage. Hope everyone understands. Thanks!

3 Likes

#1 @Skittykitty

They are beautiful cards!
Thank you for the lottery!

#2 @breeze2902

Thanks for the history! Beautiful cards :church:

@YellowButterfly76

Thanks for the lottery. Lovely cards!

Thanks for playing, you guys! Our winner is #1…congratulations, @Skittykitty!
I have everyone’s address except for @YellowButterfly76. I’ll send the runners-up each a card.

1 Like