[Closed][Swap][JP⇔JP] 令和4年4月4日付のポストカード交換/April 4th, Palindrome Day on the Japanese calendar

This swapping is only for residents in Japan.

Offer : Sending a postcard to you on April 4th 2022.
Request : Sending a postcard to me on April 4th 2022, as well.

Message in English, please click here.

Hello!
I’d like to swap the postcards which will be sent on April 4th 2022.
They’ll have the postmark with “4.4.4” on the Japanese calendar, as long as it’s domestic mail.
Oversea mails will be postmarked on the Western calendar, they’ll not be able to be the Palindrome date.

Every postcards, every stamps are welcome. What I ask you is just sending me your postcard on this day. If you put your card into the postbox until its last collecting time, your card will have this day’s postmark. I made it sure at my nearest post office😃

When I receive your card, I’ll tell you via PM and also there: Cards Received& Chat topic

If you’re intersted in my swapping, please leave your message below. I’ll send you PM later.
It’ll be great if you also tell me whether this topic’s title is understandable or not. It’s my first private swapping. And also I try to find better way for domestic swappings in Japan.
You can say “I’d like to swap with other people” in your message, if you want. That’s very welcome😃 But please make sure that don’t write your address here. You need to send PM each other about it.

This swapping request will be opened until I update the title as [Closed].

Thank you🍀

こんにちは!長いメッセージですみません🤣
4月4日の日付でポストカードを交換してくださる方を募集しています。
2月にフォーラム内で多くの方が2022年2月22日の”Palindrome day”を楽しんでいるのを見て思いつきました😊

4月4日になったらお近くのポストへ、最終回収時刻までに投函していただけたらOKです。
(そうすればその日の消印が押される事を地元の郵便局で確認しました)
ポストカードや切手に関するリクエストは特にありません。日本語でも英語でもOKです。
到着の連絡は各位へPMを送らせていただくと同時に
Cards Received& Chat topic
も活用するつもりでいます😊

交換してくださる方がいらっしゃいましたら「参加します」のようなコメントを残していただけると嬉しいです。私から折り返しPMします。
(コメント無しでPMのみをいただいてしまうと私が見落とす可能性が高いので、ぜひコメントを残してください :pray:)

またコメントを残していただく際、このトピックのタイトルがわかりやすかったかどうかもご意見やご感想をいただけると嬉しいです。
[Swap]はまだしも、[JP-JP]ってどうなんだろう…国内の交換であることを短く明瞭に表現したいのですが :sweat_smile: 自信がありません。

コメント内で「他の方とも交換したいです」というような募集をかけていただいても構いません。大歓迎です!その場合は他の参加者とPMでも連絡を取り合ってみてください。くれぐれもここに住所などの個人情報を書かないようご注意ください。

募集を締め切った際には[Closed]と表記します。それまでは絶賛募集中です😊

この交換トピックは、日本コミュニティで各個人が立てるトピックをどう整理していくとより良いのか…の個人的な模索を兼ねて作成しました。
(どんなタイトルが分かりやすいか、トピを立てる際にどういうルールがあるとより良いのか…など、手を動かして考えてみたかったので)
そのため、頻繁にタイトルや本文を変えたり追加していく可能性があります。すみませんがその点どうぞご了承ください🙏

ご参加のコメントをお待ちしています!

Update on March 27.

参加者リスト

@sachizou @Macheng @Taniyan @Sachik0 @Megumi88 @qianxia @-Makoto- @nozomaro

Dear participants / ご参加の皆様へ

一部の地域で、国内便にも西暦の消印が使われていることに気づきました😱
これを始める前に気づけばよかったです…すみません😔
もし和暦の消印が受け取れなくても、送れなくても、変わらず今回の文通をお楽しみいただけたら嬉しいです。
私からは風景印でお送りしますが、風景印の交換が目的ではありませんので、どうぞご無理の無い範囲でお楽しみください!

Just yesterday I noticed that some area’s residents will have the postmark on the Western calendar even though it’s domestic mail.
For example: it’s my area’s normal postmark.

It’s because this area have a sorting center, which use such kind of a postmark on the Western calendar, not only for oversea mail but also for domestic mail.
This sorting center is in charge for 8 cities around here, collecting mail from postboxes and post offices, sort them by destinations. They don’t deliver but put their postmark while they sort them. Such sorting center also works in other areas. For example, it’s from Osaka.

Please Note: This swapping’s purpose it to have fun, not collecting the postmark. Please please be friendly if you receive the postmark from other participants that’s not Palindrome. Sorry for inconvenience, I should noticed it earlier😔

If you want to make sure that you’ll get Japanese calender date postmark, you can go to the post office and ask it. But sometime they refuse it if they have such sorting center. I experienced it before. It’s because put a postmark at local post office is exceptional, they need to handle such mail separately from other mail when they transfer to the sorting center. And also the sorting center need to handle them separately, not to put on their postmark doubly.

6 Likes

参加します!!

1 Like

参加します😊
トピックタイトルも説明も分かりやすかったです✨
せっかくなので、ここのトピックで参加希望の方とも交換できたら良いなぁと思います💕

1 Like

参加します :raising_hand_woman: 文章もタイトルも分かりやすかったです!

私ももし他の参加者さまでも交換したい方がいらっしゃったら、お願いしたいです :mailbox_with_no_mail:

2 Likes

こんばんは、是非参加したいです! :smiling_face:
トピックタイトルの表記は皆さんと同様分かりやすいなと感じました。
国内間での交換である事の表現として矢印([JP⇔JP]のように……)を使用してみるのはどうだろう?とも思いました。一個人の意見ですが、ご参考になれば幸いです。

他に参加されている方とも、もし良ければ交換させて頂けたら嬉しいです。よろしくお願い致します :sparkles:

2 Likes

参加したいです😊

1 Like

「4.4.4」は日本ならではの回文日ですし、
これは楽しい企画ですね!
私も参加したいです :blush:

タイトルも説明もわかりやすかったです :sparkles:
私が気を付けているのは環境依存文字は使わないように…というところでしょうか。
相手が見る環境によって、表示できない文字がないようにと心がけています。
あとは、適度な改行くらいかな。

他にも交換したい方がいらっしゃいましたら、
お気軽にPMお願いします :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

参加したいです :smiley:
スレッドに書き込まれている方ともよかったら交換できたらと思います

1 Like

@kei17 さん

追記ありがとうございます :blush:
国内でも、機械押しの消印には西暦版があったんですね… :sweat_drops:
確かに、機械押し消印(ローラー線というべきなのかな?)の郵便物を受け取ることはありましたが、私も風景印で送るつもりだったので、日付の表記まではチェックしてませんでした :sweat_smile:
情報ありがとうございます :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

24時間以上ご新規の参加者がいらっしゃらなかったので、ここでClosedとさせていただきます。
ご参加くださる皆様ありがとうございます!

3 Likes