[CLOSED] Send my postcard back from Ireland to the USA

Hello!

My name is Becky and I am from the USA. I had the opportunity to take a holiday to Ireland last month, which was incredible! I like to send myself a postcard while traveling as a fun souvenir. I bought a postcard and stamp, but I completely forgot to send it home in all the hustle and bustle of travel.

I was wondering if there was anybody interested in sending back my postcard from Ireland? I will send the blank card in an envelope, then you may write and decorate however you wish. I have a card picked out and even have an Irish world stamp for you to use! I attached a picture below of the card I would like sent back to me.

As a thank you, I am happy to include a postcard for you. Please let me know if you would like the card blank or written. I can also send it separately (stamped and written) if you prefer. I hope I explained that well.

Please message me if you are interested in this swap. Thank you so much in advance :slight_smile: Becky @wolfshadow424

2 Likes

@wolfshadow424 i almost wish i was in Ireland so i could fulfill your wish…. You did bring a smile to my lips…

No doubt someone will see your plea

@mdmsamm Thank you for the kind words :slight_smile: I am very hopeful for a response soon.

I’d expect there to be a Postcrossing meet over the summer in Ireland, Dublin maybe. I’d be tempted to go across the sea again for it! You could keep an eye on the meetup board and perhaps contact one of the more regular attendees…

1 Like

Thank you all! I found someone to send my postcard back :slight_smile: