Closed)meeting

this was closed

The postcards are really so nice. Would like to swap :smiling_face::heart: @drmankamal too would like them isn’t it? :smiling_face::heart:

Have a great time ya all :smiling_face::heart:

2 Likes

Please add the details in English

Unfortunately this meeting postcard using the Postcrossing logo does NOT comply with the logo usage rules

One of the rules of usage says: DON’T Put the logo on a red or blue background

See the User Manual Page 2 and 3 in the Logo User Kit for examples of allowed and not allowed colours and other elements etc.

You need to change the position of the logo on this card please.

Deleting the image from the forum does not mean that the postcard is allowed to be used. We would need a reassurance that it is altered or is withdrawn from use in that case.

As a reminder please make sure that the Trademark notice is on the back of the postcards as I cannot see it in the images.

Please follow the logo rules.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

1 Like

hello
Thank you for your reminder. I’m sorry, I forgot this rule and I will change it

Please upload the changed postcard image.

Please add the details in English

Hello! I really liked your card.
My exchanger: Cards – Google Drive

Have a nice meeting!

Your meeting is in 3 days time.

Currently your meeting is not on the Postcrossing calendar because of missing information.

Currently you do NOT have approval for using the Postcrossing logo.

Please add the information in English.

Please upload the changed postcard image.

Was the meeting cancelled or just removed from the Postcrossing forum?

If it is still going ahead any postcards using the Postcrossing logo CANNOT be used as a private meeting (not listed on here) is not considered to be a Postcrossing meeting.

Usage of the postcards at a private meeting will jeopardise your Postcrossing account.

Please confirm the status of this meeting.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

Yes, our meeting has been cancelled, and the incorrect postcard will not be used either

Thank you for your reassurances.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team