{Closed}Lottery - Keep spreading the love!

Hello Post-crossers! :wave:

I am a RAKtivist aka kindness ambassador and my goal is to promote kindness and overall happy vibes to those who could use a little :sparkles:.

I have an envelope full with nice, little stationary goodies ready to send out. The winners will be drawn on 30th September with a random number generator. To enter, you know the drill, please comment your username and add the number starting with #1 and then in chronological order. Also, feel free to share any stories you have about receiving/doing Random Acts of Kindness over the summer period?!

Good luck to all! (US ONLY)

2 Likes

#1 @anon19269197
Thanks

1 Like

#2 @djoda
Thank you for the lottery

1 Like

#3 @Inkspell
Thank you

1 Like

#4 @PamUSAOhio

Thank you for the lottery. :blush:

1 Like

#5 @waydowneast
Thank you!

1 Like

#6 @KJ_lillianopal

Thank you!

1 Like

#7 @sparkyrn54 This is my first time trying this. Thank you for the opportunity!

1 Like

@reptilequeen

Just getting a postcard in the mailbox makes my day !

1 Like

#9 @tippy0828
Thanks! I continue to send birthday cards and thinking of you cards to people who are homebound, ill, lonely, or otherwise need some cheer.

3 Likes

#10 @lraino
My recent act of kindness: My town recently had a boil order on our water so I made sure to check in with elders in the community to ensure they had safe drinking water.

3 Likes

No 11 @Oceanfun
Thanks for the lottery. Last week I sent out 5 birthday cards to people who have no family who can visit them.

3 Likes

No 12 @vmjeff

Thanks for the chance.

Bee kind Bee safe Bee well Bee happy and
Someone loves you and God loves you to.

1 Like

devodevo

I brought the construction workers on my street cookies for a local cookie shop to brighten their day

1 Like

#14 @LenaSophie

Thank you!

1 Like

#15 Tetsuko

thank you for the great lottery

1 Like

#16 @Ceres1849
Thank you for the Lottery :honeybee:

1 Like

#17 @akalenik
Thank you!

1 Like

#18 @dnrhott thank you.

1 Like

#19 @Crystalinne

My most recent random act of kindness was paying for the person behind me at the $1 store. It helped the only cashier have a bit shorter line.

1 Like