[CLOSED] Giveaway: Nature & Literature Postcards - UK Only

Edit: UK-only Giveaway!

Hello everyone :wave:t2:

I’ve been feeling a bit down today, so the best way to cheer myself up is to host a mini giveaway as that’s my love language!

I’ve also recently been super lucky to have received another forum user’s giveaway (of which I love!) and picked up a good deal locally so I’ve created these three envelopes containing 6-7 cards for three lucky winners.

Note - there may be an ad card and/or postcard that’s a bit on the smaller size.

I’m not looking for anything in return, if you wish to send something, maybe host the next giveaway/lottery?

To enter (and to make the winner-picking process a lot easier for me), please number yourself (first person starting from #1) and include your username. I won’t correct numbers, so if there are duplicates, only the first one is valid to enter. UK-only for this giveaway.

The 3 winners will be picked on Sunday 12th February and I’ll announce them here.

Good Luck!

10 Likes

#1 @Viktory_M
Thank you for The Lottery!
Wish you The sun shining over you and warming your smiling face! Cheer up!!

1 Like

(#2 idus)

Thanks so much. :smiley::orange_heart::+1:

After rain comes sunshine. :cloud_with_rain::sun_behind_small_cloud::sunny:

1 Like

#3 @L0es0e

‘Cheer up!’ he said.
’ It takes 17 muscles to smile, but 43 to frown.’

She needed only three
to knock him
to the ground

Hope this little poem made you smile a bit :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you for your lottery! :hugs:

4 Likes

@Viktory_M @idus @L0es0e - Ithink we are wrong here - look at the first post:

3 Likes

Oh, I missed that part too.

Hope you fee better soon @hoiyeeanita

1 Like

Should we start the numbering again as everybody else is abroad? I will do, but please correct me if not.

#1 @Florallle

You’re being very generous. Thanks very much for this :two_hearts: And I also hope you feel better soon. Maybe the increasing day length will help.

1 Like

Many peaple attended, but noone is in The game :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Oh gosh :see_no_evil::see_no_evil: I should’ve put that in bold or maybe at the top of the post… will edit.

Thanks for correcting and starting properly!

4 Likes

#2 @carlat13

Thank you for sharing your cards and sending you a virtual hug to cheer you up! :two_hearts:

1 Like

#3 @MaiJN

Thank you for hosting. Feel better soon :blush:

1 Like

#4 @Natea

Thank you for hosting this. It sounds like a fab idea. Hope it cheers you up!!

1 Like

#5 @rvalkass
Thank you for hosting the generous lottery :blush: Doing something nice for others always helps me feel better - I hope it works for you too!

2 Likes

#6 @claireandivy

Thanks for this, hope you’re feeling brighter soon x

1 Like

#7 @PinkSuedeShoes

This is really kind of you, and I hope you’re feeling less down soon :purple_heart:

1 Like

#8 @Binnington

Thank you and I hope you’re feeling less down now :sparkles:

1 Like

Hey everyone, thank you for your well wishes and for entering this giveaway!

I used random.org to pick the winners and they are: @carlat13 , @Natea and @PinkSuedeShoes - please could you three PM me your address and I’ll drop off your prizes in the post box tomorrow :slight_smile:

I’ll close this thread once I’ve heard back from all 3 winners.

TL;DR: giveaway is now closed

6 Likes