[Closed] Free WPD Cards in the UK (just donate shipping)

Thanks to the kindness of @sonataca I have got 40 official World Postcard Day cards to give away from the UK.

They are printed on 14pt cardstock, glossy front and matte back.

I will be splitting them into 4 batches of 10, I will cover shipping within the UK. All I ask is that you make a donation of (£3+) to a charity of your choice, which is about as much as the shipping will be.

Remaining batches: 0

I’ll update this message as I go, but feel free to message me if you want to confirm/reserve one before donating.

If you send your address and proof of donation via DM/PM then I’ll reserve one batch for you.

Edit: all batches are now gone, thank you to everyone who donated and @sonataca

5 Likes

One batch is in the mail, there are now 3 remaining, with 1 of those 3 being held for someone.

Got my batch safely on Monday, thanks @kickball !!!

1 Like

Update:

1 batch received
1 batch in the mail
2 batches available

Another update:

1 batch received.
2 batches in the mail.
1 batch available.

If you are interested in the last one, I suggest that you DM me prior to donating so I can hold the final batch for you.

Last batch is on hold for someone.

Please contact me in advance before donating if you are still interested as otherwise I may not have cards to send to you.

All batches are now gone, thank you to everyone who donated and to @sonataca for sending these to me free of charge to share with us UKers.

2 Likes

Pleasure is mine!

My batch has arrived, thank you so much both! The postal hugs are also incredibly nice!

Thank you so much both :slight_smile:

Thank you very much to both of you for the cards (and the extra postal hugs!). My batch arrived this morning
Have a wonderful week (●’◡’●)