[CLOSED for sign ups] 💝 NA Secret Valentine 2024 RR

@Calisunshine Thanks for the lovers in Paris card!

1 Like

@tia272 has received all cards for this RR. Congrats!

UPDATED! :gift_heart:

1 Like

oh my! If only we could know the tales of the journeys our cards make sometimes!!

1 Like

Thank you to @YellowButterfly76 for this cute Disney princess card!

1 Like

We are going again!! I made the butterfly.

1 Like

Thank you Cynthia @Angeldreamer for the nice Valentine :heart: The mailing label is cool- looks like Oklahoma with the panhandle on the other side!

Wow, those look great! Thanks for sharing!

CONGRATS to @YellowButterfly76 for all her sent cards having arrived to their new homes and to @Cocosmom for receiving all her cards for this RR!

1 Like

@Dar Thank you Darina for this adorable card! :cupid: It definitely was a great day, I napped on and off all day, haha! We celebrated the night before to avoid the crowds. :smiley: The corgi sticker is cute. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@mere5oh Thank you Meredith for this puppy love card! :cupid: Love the red stickers on back. :smiley: We moved 45 minutes west of Pocahontas into a bigger house with a basement, woot! :laughing: I hope you had a nice quiet day on Valentine’s Day, detaching from technology is a great thing every now and then. Hugs!

2 Likes

have received my last 3 postcards :slight_smile:

@Angeldreamer sent a cute postcard with two dogs. Very festive! For Valentine’s night I went to dinner with my husband out of town. Much quieter place in the mountains, I loved it. And it seems like you had a great time with the stained glass class!

@Calisunshine sent an adorable postcard with a peach. And you’re right, dessert first!

@tia272 sent an envelope of happiness :blush: postcard of Boston and a Valentine’s Day card. Loved the shark stickers!

3 Likes

Received:

@Angeldreamer Thank you for the angel postcard!

@Dar Thank you for another angel postcard!

@Hazygirl Thank you the birds and hearts postcard!

@tia272 Thank you for two cards - the fun valentine and the Boston transit card!

@mere5oh Thank you for the love postcard sent on behalf of @Michelle305 !

4 Likes

received another card in the mail today :partying_face: thank you @Angeldreamer !

Scan 8

Congrats to @uconn , @CrimsonKing , @MuttleysMom , @mon23 , and myself, for receiving all cards for this RR!

And, congrats to @tia272 and myself for all our sent cards having arrived to their new homes!

3 Likes

Please go here if you’d like to see an NA Secret Holidays RR:

All cards have arrived

@Cocosmom sent a valentine cat card. I havent gone to see a movie in awhile! That sounds like fun!

2 Likes

Congrats to @Calisunshine for receiving all cards for this RR!

1 Like

@Hazygirl sent me a beautiful vintage reprint of cherubs and spring flowers! lovely!

@jordynb a cute little Parisian outdoor cafe with a lady and her dog opening a valentine. Very fun card!

@uconn omg a baby yoda valentine’s card! I used to work with a girl who was head over heels for baby yoda…so I have sort of been a little gaga for him every since. haha You are very lucky to find some cards at Hallmark…mine quit carrying them … probably after I cleaned them out a few years ago.

@Dar another lovely vintage reprint of cherubs and flowers. I love it and the doggy/heart stickers on the back!!

@mon23 awesome lou paper card showing a ton of symbols of Valentines and most especially 3 of the usps love stamps…my absolute favorite stamps!!

Thank you everyone!!!

2 Likes

Received this fun mushroom valentine from @Cocosmom, thank you!

I believe this completes the RR for me.

1 Like

Congrats to @uconn @Hazygirl @jordynb for all sent cards having arrived to their new homes and to @Angeldreamer and @jordynb for receiving all cards for this RR!

1 Like

My 14th card from @Cocosmom arrived today :hushed:

Thank you, i love it :grin: :hotdog:

3 Likes

Congrats to @Cocosmom for all her cards having arrived and to @Annazon for receiving all cards for this RR!

2 Likes