(Closed for 2023) World Postcard Day Group Order

I’ll order 50, please

1 Like

Hello! I’d love to order some postcards!! If possible, I’d buy 15 cards!

1 Like

Hi! I would love 15 postcards. Thank you for doing this.

1 Like

Please put me down for 30. Much appreciated!

1 Like

If you’re from outside USA and would like to get these cards, I’m going to prioritize mailing your cards as soon as I get the cards. For payment, I believe PayPal would work the best. Shipping will be a tad high but I’ll try my best to get you the cheapest rate possible. :wink:

I would like 20 please. Thanks.

1 Like

May I get 10 please? Thank you!

1 Like

Just wanna confirm; this is the new official design with the moon, correct?

1 Like

Yes!

I’ll send you a pm. I definitely want some to have at my meetup!
Thank you!

How can I order some from you? 10. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey there, I have you down for 10 and you can msg me for info on how to pay :smiley:

Okay folks, let’s get the party started! I have received the full shipment and will start taking payments. For my Canadian friends, send me your address and I will check how much the shipping cost will be.

For fellow US members, if you need over 50 cards, I’ll check with the post office and find the cheapest option.

My PayPal and Zelle → hellosmarty92@yahoo.com
My Venmo → @ ThePostcardMixer

Please choose the friends and family option. And please send me your mailing address! Thank you folks.

1 Like

I ordered 150 postcards. How much is the shipping?

Can I get 10 please?

1 Like

I’d love 30 if you still have some!

1 Like

First post updated for some important info!

2 Likes

I’m interested in 10 cards, if there’s still some available? Happy to cover shipping. Appreciate you dealing with all the card snafus. Thank you either way!

1 Like

Hello Rumana - I’ll take another 50 cards.

1 Like

Got my pack of 30! Thanks for refunding bcs of the print snafu, but I would’ve been fine without it. Thanks again!

1 Like