[CLOSED] Calling all paper crafters! Surprise ephemera/craft paper give away for US addresses

Hello Postcrossers!

So this past year during the covid lockdowns, I passed the time with scrapbooking and paper crafts. This means that my craft supply collection exploded. I have more than I really know what to do with. I also am a paper hoarder, so I have a collection of magazines, brochures, maps, die cuts, craft paper etc. I am currently in the process of cleaning out my room. I need to make space for a virtual office since I am starting a new job soon. Therefore, I need to condense my paper collection.

Which brings me to this post. I would like to put together packs of assorted paper craft supplies. This could include anything listed above (and more…I seriously have a lot). If you like surprises, this is the give away for you :slight_smile: These papers are great for collage art, junk journals and DIY postcards.

I will send a paper pack to the first 5 people that send me a PM. You are welcome to send me a postcard in return, but you do not have to if you don’t want to. I just want to give these supplies a good home. Please let me know if you have a favorite color or theme (such as holidays or season) and I will do my best to pick items that correspond with that.

US addresses only please due to postage costs. I will start sending them out on or around June 26th due to my schedule. Thank you and happy postcrossing!

1 Like

Such a nice give away! :smiley:
Thanks a lot and congratulations on your new job! :partying_face:

I sent you a PM.

1 Like

How very generous of you! And, what a great idea for cleaning out!
Thank you and good luck with the new job!

PM sent.

1 Like

Sweet idea! Sending PM

1 Like

Thank you everyone that messaged me! I found homes for all of my packs and therefore this topic is closed. Happy postcrossing :slight_smile:

1 Like