CLOSED /// Anybody want to swap for these unused England/Football/Union Jack Stamps?

NOW CLOSED. 14/8/21

Hello! I often buy mixed, random bundles of stamps, and so I have a few stamps in my collection that I am never going to use, and I feel sure that someone else would enjoy instead (recipients certainly would!)

Would anybody like these unused stamps? There are five first class stamps, and one 26p stamp. I’d be happy to swap for some other stamps, or postcards that you might not be interested in. I like old, vintage, random, colourful stuff :blush: anything arty, design-y.

Send me a message if you are interested!

5 Likes

Hello I’m Chinese,I want to change your England World Cup winning stamps.The two on the left of the picture.Please reply when you see it. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @LIUHY - Welcome to Postcrossing! I’m sorry, but I swapped these stamps already :slightly_frowning_face: (that’s what the ‘CLOSED’ in the title means) but you could try posting a message in the #trades-requests-offers part of the forum to see if anyone else has stamps like this that they could swap with you? Good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

OKAY,but Can you tell me about the football stamps if you get some?Thank you!

1 Like

I definitely will do! I’ll have a look through my stash :sunglasses:

Thank you very much!