Christmas & New Year''s Greeting Postage Stamps Meetup in Taipei, Nov.27, 2022

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Taipei
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Rm. 202, 2F., No. 3, Shaoxing N. St., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City 100013 , Taiwan
:calendar: DATE: 11/27
:alarm_clock: TIME: 13:00-17:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Gathering ,sharing postcrossing’s experiences, writing and sending postcards.

Hello everyone !
To celebrate Christmas, we are going to have a meetup in Taipei city on Nov. 27.
We prepared 1 special meetup postcard.
And in order to match the New Year’s stamps to be issued on December 1st, we have prepared a meetup postcard that can be made into a maxi card.

Imformation:

Date: 27 Nov, 2022

Time: 13:00~17:00

City: Taipei, Taiwan

Rm. 202, 2F., No. 3, Shaoxing N. St., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City 100013 , Taiwan

Activity: Gathering ,sharing postcrossing’s experiences, writing and sending postcards.

Cost: NT$100 (If you cannot come temporarily after registration, the fee cannot be refunded, please be aware).

Due to the limited number of people in the space, please MUST contact me first if you want to participate.

4 Likes

Very nice the two cards and the stamps: is it possible a swap with Italia cards? Thanks a lot!!!

Hello Apple! PM sent

Hello. I really want such beauty in the collection. I want to exchange :heart_eyes: :green_heart: :green_heart:
my postcards for exchange are here
на обмен / swap – 231 Bilder | VK - rest
Встречные на обмен – 24 Bilder | VK - meetups
SWAP - Мои авторские открытки на обмен – 38 Bilder | VK - my arts

Hello, I really love this cards. Im Interested in swap could anyone swap with me.
I can send you indian cards. Dm me
Thank you :blush:

Hello. I want this beautiful postcard for swap, my swap Postcrossing for swap ✉ — Яндекс.Диск

hello, I will be glad to exchange for your wonderful postcard, thk
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-h0uxxdZP5PFh0EWmqxWU4014dZRUSFV