Christmas meetup in Genoa (Liguria), Italy, 16 December 2023 🎅

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Genoa, liguria, italy
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Genoa P. Principe railway station - Principal door (44°25′02″N 8°55′17″E / 44.417222°N 8.921389°E)
:calendar: DATE: 16 December
:alarm_clock: TIME: 9,30 - 17
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: As every year Christmas Meetup comes back with a new program and a great friend occasion to be together. :santa:
Genoa :england: has been named Capital of the Book at a national level :open_book: 2023 and the resulting series of events is entitled “Genoa on Explained Pages!”
A very important name for a sea city of libraries and literary culture, which was the cradle for the Nobel Eugenio Montale or Camillo Sbarbaro :black_nib:Our program was changed because the exihibitions will be scheduled for the next year, but don’t be afraid: after the meet at the Piazza Principe Railway station a little walk along via Balbi, Piazza della Nunziata and Via Cairoli, where we can visit the historical Nativity scene in the old Saint Siro’s church. We will continue our little walk in Via Garibaldi in order to arrive to Palazzo Ducale to visit Casa Luzzati, where it is possible to admire the nice Luzzati’s pictures :framed_picture: created for Italo Calvino’s books and buy some cards about them.After this little exhibition, it will be possible to visit the close Book Fair in Galleria Mazzini and Saint Nicholas’s characteristic market. :books: Finally everyone signed the postcards in front of a good focaccia from Zena Zuena and celebrate Christmas together! :christmas_tree:
For this special Meetup it is created by @Diau836 @IRE_88 @Iside82 a great Christmas Card that wants to evocate the theme and it was approved by Postcrrossing team. It is possible as always to swap it!

10 Likes

I’ll joint with pleasure!

2 Likes

Great!!!

Vengoanchio!

3 Likes

Happy Postcrossing!
I want to exchange, this is the link to my postcards:
https://www.douban.com/photos/album/1898488782/

1 Like

I love to swap

2 Likes

Ciao ragazzi, mi spiace moltissimo ma sabato prossimo non potrò venire al meetup. Auguro a tutti Buon Natale e felice anno nuovo e buon meetup !
Ciao.
MB

2 Likes

Grazie mille @stefbot75 for your great card :smiley:. Merry Christmas :christmas_tree::smiling_face:

2 Likes

Vielen Dank, grazie per la cartoline @stefbot75.

Buon natale a tutti, cu next year on cards and maybe even live!

2 Likes

Caro @Buffysan, grazie mille per il bellissimo biglietto del Meetup, mi ha fatto molto piacere che tu abbia pensato a me.
Auguro a tutti un Natale benedetto e tutto il meglio per il 2024, salute, felicità e serenità.