Christmas in July Giveaway

{HOLD} I would like to send out a few Christmas in July packets. This may include stickers, blank postcards, tea, blank greeting cards etc. If you would like to receive a packet please message me a tidbit about it. Is it something you celebrate, is it a time for retail sales or like me did it just mean…woohoo I can send out more mail. I will start with sending to the first 5 and see how that goes. Happy Postcrossing!

17 Likes

I would love to receive. PM sent

1 Like

I like it too :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are #2… please send me your address.

1 Like

Pm sent

1 Like

Love to hear from you.I love surprises.
Greetz ,silvy

1 Like

You are #4…please send your address.

1 Like

I love the gift. At Christmas and beyond. :slight_smile:

I would like too :smiley:

1 Like

Hey a very nice idea

I love the idea too - if you decide to send more - please pm ne and I will give you my address

I love Christmas a lot, I love the lights reflecting in the snow, all the decorations. and I love advendcalenders… I make a lot of them xD and hope to get one or two too :smiley:

Fantastic ! I would like take a part of Christmas too if it’s possible :blush:
Thank you very much for great offer!

Oh, I am highly interested as well :slight_smile: I love Christmas :heart:

Sounds great and nice of you.

What a beautiful idea. So kind of you! I’ve only just started postcrossing less than a year ago but it has already become a passion for me. I keep trying to collect little things here and there to add to my postcards. Postcards in general, I find, are kind to get a hold of. haha! I haven’t found the secret to getting good postcard hauls just yet but I am trying. Christmas for me and my family is always a small affair. We don’t do much. We can’t afford much. So we spend the day with a homecooked meal and then spend the night playing board games, reading books together, and going for a walk (weather permitting) with the dogs.

1 Like

It is very nice!
If you were doing it at Christmas time Please.but,I really love Christmas !!!

1 Like

Christmas in July is celebrated in some parts of the USA and we have Christmas in July sales everywhere .

1 Like

I would just luv 1 of your giveaways :crossed_fingers:

This a wonderful idea, Paula
I would love to receive a packet.
Thank you so much!
Anna

My family and enjoy celebrating Christmas big time. The main reason we celebrate it is because of Jesus’ birth. It is also a time when families come together and celebrate.

1 Like