Chinese high school students group cultural trip activity

Dear postcrossers
I am a high school student from Wuxi, China. Our school has a “dream building group” activity, and I am the leader of our group. Our group chose a cultural journey themed activity, and I think Postcrossing is a very suitable platform to complete this activity. :slightly_smiling_face:
So I want to use this platform to get some postcards about culturesaround the world.:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:
We welcome postcards from all over the world. We hope to introduce your country’s cultural traditions and so on on the back of the postcards. Also remember to *leave a comment at the bottom of the post, and write your username on the postcard,*Because the rest of our team doesn’t use Postcrossing,I will return it for you on behalf of our team (I will try to meet your preferences).:smiley:

I will reply to messages in my free time :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

I will send you my address after leaving a comment at the bottom of the post.

9 Likes

Hello, Fan Jiejie!
I’ll definitely send you a postcard😊
Hope you’ll get it soon.
Anastasia

2 Likes

page57 here from arizona, i can send

I can send a postcard from Malaysia. Pm me the address.

I can send a postcard from South Korea, hope to hear from you soon (PM me the address)!

1 Like

If you would like postcard from Latvia…

Would love to send one from California

I’d love to send one!

I can send from Catalonia, Spain

Thank you very much, I will send you the address

OK.Thank you very much, I will send you the address

Thank you very much, I will send you the address.

Thank you very much, I will send you the address. :smiley:

Thank you very much, I will send you the address. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you very much, I will send you the address. :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you very much, I will send you the address. :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :smiley:

1 Like

I would love to participate. Please let me know if you’d also like some tourist brochures or anything similar.

I can send cards from North Carolina USA!

Thank you so much for joining me. It would be nice to have something like a map of the local tourist attractions, and I will also send back some items of interest to you :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you very much. I will send you the address :smile:

1 Like