[Chat] Pull up a stump and set a spell, pop by for a cuppa and natter

Depending on when/where I would be interested. I’ve been wanting to visit Scotland again.

New design is here! Let me know if you’d still like me to order you any cards & how many via PM!

6 Likes

I ordered mine already!
72 in total since I’m helping @twinkletwonkle order as well :laughing:

1 Like

Where did you order yours? I’ve got decision paralysis!

I use a seller in Taobao (China’s Amazon)

Prior to Taobao, I’ve had good experiences with Vistaprint

Just to add to this, I’ve done quite a big order tonight as so many forum ppl would like a few cards, so I have plenty spare. If you see this in a few days/weeks and would like some, please message me, you’re not too late. :blush:

Also, I am running a chain lottery if anyone would like to win 10 cards:

https://community.postcrossing.com/t/open-chain-lottery-10-wpd-postcards-in-an-envelope-two-winners/642022

Edit 1/9 - I don’t have any cards left now, sorry!

5 Likes

I’m at the McManus Museum and Art gallery in Dundee in the Social History section.

If you have any old Valentines postcards on your stash, they would have come from Dundee!

Also a 1st day cover celebrating the opening of the Tay Road Bridge

And loads of other things demonstrating the diversity of the city. Did you know Beano and Dennis the Menace are from Dundee? And it was probably the location for the UK’s introduction to modern marmalade, as well as a well known cake…
I recommend a visit if you’re every around these parts.

9 Likes

I didn’t realise Dennis the Menace was Scottish let alone from Dundee. I have never been to Scotland before but I’d love to visit in the future

3 Likes

Calling all GB Postcrossers!
I’m going to print the postcard that I applied for the WPD contest.
It will be 20p + postage or delivery in hand at the WPD meeting in London.
Is anyone interested?

I also want to print the Christina&Eng postal hug.
→ The price will 20p. ←

9 Likes

Hi @JennyAssis this is great, thank you for your offer! Can i have 5 of each please?

2 Likes

I’m interested too, 10 of each please.

1 Like

May I have 5 of each please, @JennyAssis ? Thank you for organising!

1 Like

Yes please! Please may I have 5 of each? I love them!

2 Likes

Hi , they’re great, Thank you for doing this, I would also like 5 of each please.
Many Thanks and enjoy the weekend, D

2 Likes

This is really awesome of you - could I have 10 of each?

1 Like

@JennyAssis Can I have 10 please!
Five of each please! :heart:

1 Like

6 of each for me please x

1 Like

The oldest continuously working post office in the world in Sanquhar, Scotland. Well stocked with cards of Sanquhar and the post office (£1.75 a pop for the good quality ones!). Inside they have a replica Penfold that was gifted during a renovation.
1 official, 1 swap, 1 to me and 3 cards to family, emblazoned with the 2nd class Scottish flag stamp.

20 Likes

Each postcard costs 20p and I have already sent them to print. They are expected to arrive on Friday. If anyone is interested, I have some extra ones available.
@jobloggs @Florallle @chrisbonham11 @MoominMog @Ceres1849 @Potatosium @Maddymail @tesc

6 Likes

Jenny please let me know how you want paying ! Tracy

1 Like