[Chat] Hello! Pop in for a convo!

Hello friends

Here’s to a wonderful weekend ahead! Any plans so far?

2 Likes

Hello! The plan for this weekend is to REST ^^ I’ve just return from a really exciting and adventurous holiday and now I need to catch up on sleep and get back to my routines. Wishing everyone a great weekend!

I’m planning to catch the Olympics this weekend! :star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

Hello from the Olympics opening ceremony!

1 Like

Doing my usual weekend activities… some Postcrossing, some planning for future travels, some walking around savouring all I can in Singapore as I might take the hard decision to leave in the not so distant future. Oh, also doing house chores.

I caught up with the Olympics ceremony but skipped around for countries of interest and generally because I didn’t want to watch it for the whole 4 hours. I didn’t really like many of the entertainment acts.
I want to watch the Gymnastics competitions because I weirdly got into it, I love to watch people do things that look literally impossible. I think some of it is today (at Asia-friendly times, even) but I want to go out so I guess I will catch up on that too, again time savouring this place is more precious :smiley:

I always go out after 5-6pm because of the heat. I struggle massively with mornings so I rarely do the heat-escaping in the morning, though it’s always great when I bring myself to do that :sweat_smile:

My WPD cards are in! Excited to be sending these out :star_struck:

1 Like