Central Illinois Spring Meetup (April 25, 2021)

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Springfield, Illinois
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Washington Park
:calendar: DATE: April 25, 2021
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10am-2pm central standard time
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Postcrossing Meetup, Located on the Southwest corner near the playground of Washington Park 1501 South Grand Ave West, Springfield, IL 62704. Follow signs. We’ll be directly by the playground under the picnic awning. Restrooms and Handicap accessible. Go to our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/postcrossingspringfieldillinois
for updates and Meetup Cover: which will be coming soon and available for purchase at the event. Swap, Trade, Sell or Show. Kid-Friendly. Bring family & friends! Bring a blanket, snack and drink if you would like. Social Distancing will be in effect!
More info: Chad Payne 217-341-4838 or email illinibasketball@live.com
Please put “Postcrossing” in the Subject line
See Ya There!

4 Likes

I think I am in for this!

1 Like

Great to hear this TravellerMel!
Like our Facebook group to keep up on the upcoming event. If you have questions I got answers take care!
Chad

4/3 Sat. Hi Chad, Judy and I plan to attend. See you all again soon, sincerely, Judy and Arthur STL

1 Like

:ok_hand:

Correction - I AM in for this! :slight_smile:

Weekend Weather UPDATE:

1 Like

P.S. Look at Sunday going to be a beautiful day!
-Chad

1 Like

Event Postcard for April 2021

2 Likes

Also Available at the meetup:

![20210421_0914031|340x453]

2 Likes

I missed this BY TWO DAYS!! I joined Postcrossing on 4-27. ack!!! Oh well, I’ll be in for next time!!

1 Like

Hello. Will it be possible to receive your postcard? Who can you exchange with?

I’d be more than happy to send you a postcard. You can message me your address and I’ll get it out soon as tomorrow. Chad