Central Illinois Fall Meetup (Springfield, Illinois) October 24, 2021

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Springfield, Illinois USA
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Route 66 Hotel & Conference Center
:calendar: DATE: October 24, 2021
:alarm_clock: TIME:10am-3:30pm central standard time
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Meetup will be held indoors at the Route 66 Hotel & Conference Center in Springfield, IL 625 East Saint Joseph Street. Just off the Famous Route 66 Highway. Meetup will be held during the Springfield Philatelic Society’s Fall Bourse. This will provide opportunity to buy postcards and stamps from area dealers. Drawings will be held throughout the day. Free Admission. Hotel Stay Info Links Below. This will be Central Illinois Postcrossing Bi-Annual Fall October Meetup.
Come see where President Abraham Lincoln’s journey to the White House began. See one of the world’s most famous carillon’s is located. Travel on a famous piece of road called Route 66. Have a world famous Cozy Dog (closed Sunday) and pick up more postcards for your collection. See the downtown sites on Saturday and join us on Sunday at the event. (Saturday Night Mixer in the works.)

Hotel Info:

Bourse Info:
www.facebook.com/springfieldilphilatelicsociety
Postcrossing Meetup Springfield IL, USA Group Page:
https://www.facebook.com/postcrossingspringfieldillinois

Planning Ahead: 2022 Spring Meetup April 24th
2022 Fall Meetup October 24th

Contact INFO: Chad Payne (MOPAR)

1 Like

July 17. Chad, Judy and I plan to attend. See you all in October, Sincerely, Arthur and Judy

1 Like

I’ll save the date! No promises but I will give it my all to be there.

1 Like

Thanks and check back for updates!
Chad

Hi! I live in Spain and wont be able to attend. If I send a postcard in advance, could you send me one from the meetup? :pray: Thanks!

1 Like

Sure we’ll be happy to send you one!
Chad Payne
2305 So. 8th Street
Springfield, IL 62703
USA

1 Like

I plan to be there. I live in northern Illinois but Springfield is my hometown, so it’ll be nice to get back there.

Looking forward to seeing you!

Hi, I would like to attend. How do I rsvp?

Hello at the top of the post you will see GOING just click on that. Also keep up to date by following the facebook page
Thank you!

Thanks! Will write soon :slight_smile:

To get an idea of how many Event postcards to order please let us know how many you would like?

Sept. 13 Hi Chad, Judy and I would like to receive about 6 or 7 postcards of each design. We will bring some money to help cover the costs. Thank you, see you Saturday and Sunday, sincerely, arthur and judy

1 Like

I received your card the other day!

1 Like

Great to hear that! :slight_smile:

5 Days and counting!

Less than 3 days!