Caption Contest

I’m starting to get my holiday postcards printed. I found this image at pexels, a free to download and use website.

I since I’m not selling it, i could just send the picture without a caption, or a traditional Seasons Greetings, Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays. But in being someone in this community would have the advisor l absolute perfect caption.

And the person whose caption I chose, I will credit for the sentiment on the card along with pexels and the photographer.

Image created by Kristina Paukshtite, used with permission courtesy of www.pexels.com. Sentiment courtesy of [your name as provided].

In addition, I will gift the winner a blank postcard in an envelope, to keep or reuse as s/he sees fit.

Please note, the card will have “ID -____________
Date /_ _____°C”

Where the postcard description normally goes, so it may not be suitable for non-postcrossing use.

The winner will be announced by reply to his or her caption no later than 31 Aug. I will have the cards printed no later than September 1 and will send it as soon as I get it back. But if responses slow down earlier (it is Zazzle has a very good sale going on before then, the contest will end early.

5 Likes

Ok… Caption should read:

“Treeffic Holidays”

(Play on word “terrific” lol) How about that?

Ed

10 Likes

“Sharing lights to the surrounding”

4 Likes

Driving home for Christmas…

7 Likes

Gifts for all!

2 Likes

@PinkNoodle Could this be a contest for the master of thread titles? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Tree :evergreen_tree: Wish you a Merry Christmas :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: HA–I refute the title, but here goes:

Pining Fir You this Christmas

(Please don’t pick this one…:rofl:)

8 Likes

Sending you a car full of hugs and kisses!
Happy Holidays!

3 Likes

I love that song!

2 Likes

@princeofasturias
Why did you delete your last post?
I like your suggestion. :rofl:

2 Likes

" Couch is your daily hut "

• covid mails

Hahahaha

1 Like

clear and restored.

Hhhha… Hope u like it.

Loads of cheer !->>

1 Like

My other vehicle is a sleigh. Happy Holidays!

4 Likes

After thinking it over, I decided I didn’t want the card.

But those who want to read my caption, here it is. MERRY CHRISTMAS! I got you a car. No, wait. CARD. I got you a card. Card.

8 Likes

“Taking Christmas wherever I go”

3 Likes

Holiday Wishes Rollin’ Your Way

2 Likes

So many good ideas! I have no talent for punny titles, but I love all this creativity!

1 Like

I like it, it looks cute, friendly and makes me feel happy with lots of good memories.

1 Like