CANCELLED: Christmas meetup in Oslo on December 16th 2021

5.45 is a better time for me (December is very busy at work, so not really an option to leave early).

Ok @marit_la - jeg holder plassen din da foreløpig :wink:

Unfortunately, I’d be surprised if they did, as they clearly states they don’t make it vegan…

Difference being vegan is a lifestyle choice and coeliac is a disease :wink: I just googled it and they do make it gluten free, as well as lactose free and vegetarian. :grinning:I tillegg serveres Afternoon Tea både som glutenfri, laktosefri og vegetar.”.

I disagree with you on that, veganism an ethical belief. :slight_smile: There are probably as many different lifestyles among vegans as there are vegans. For me it’s definitively not my “lifestyle”.

Hi there! I love Aurora Borealis postcards :smiley: Maybe someone wants to swap? My offers here: Посткроссинг: обмен/SWAP – 833 Bilder | VK

Была бы рада получить открытку с вашей встречи
Мой обменник
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1ZT8ZSyAb2hp79bt_TK1LhmoyQXznQoHa

Update:
My university has changed my examination schedule. Instead of 1 pool for the exam on December 16th, which was scheduled from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., they decided to devide our class into different pools with different time slots - to reduce the reduce the risk of corona infection. My new time slot on December 16th is from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. :confused: This means that won’t be able to attend my own meetup :frowning:
@KAS, @LeishaCamden, @marit_la, @Inger71 and @Tanumine - do you want to hold on the reservation at Hotel Bristol or should I cancel it?

I know that this is pretty pretty sad. I really wanted to meet you guys for a christmas meetup - but my examination comes first.

Well, for me it is not important to have this meetup at this date.

It will be up to the others if they want to keep your reservation or not.

Well it would be fun with an afternoon tea meetup, but I’m sure there will be other opportunities later if nobody wants to take over this one :upside_down_face: I’m not quite on top of things since moving, so while I’d be happy to attend this meetup, I don’t want to organize it.

Hi. Afternoon tea is really not my thing, I don‘t drink tea at all… I prefer a beer and some nuts, haha. So for me, just cancel or move the meeting. :star_struck:

I’m fine with moving the date. Would be nice to see you again any date that fits better :slight_smile:

Hello.
Collecting postcards from meetings. I’d love to receive yours.
My exchangers are here: