CANCELLED: Christmas meetup in Oslo on December 16th 2021

NB! DUE A NEW TIME SLOT FOR MY EXAMS, THIS MEETUP IS CANCELLED!

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Oslo, Norway
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Hotel Bristol, Kristian IVs gate 7, 0164 Oslo
:calendar: DATE: December 16th 2021
:alarm_clock: TIME: 17:45
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
I hereby invite you to a christmas meetup in Oslo on December 16th 2021. I am in Oslo on that day for my final exam in microeconomics and before I leave to Germany the next day, I like to arrange a christmas meetup. I have booked a table for 6 persons at Hotel Bristol at 5.45 pm for Afternoon Tea.This will cost 495kr per person, but its totally worth it :slight_smile:
We can also meet earlier and visit the christmas marked.

I am looking forward to meet you for a final meetup this year :slight_smile:

There will also be a mettup card (without a date and postcrossing logo, so that the card could be used for later occasions as well).

Participants:

1. ScandinavianTraveler
  2. marit_la
  3. KAS
  4. Inger1971
  5. LeishaCamden
  6. Tanumine
5 Likes

Hi! Is someone interested in swap? I collect meet-up cards Here are my cards for swap: на обмен – 379 Bilder | VK
Thanks

1 Like

Hi :slight_smile: I will have your request in mind when we are going to have our meetup in December and I am sure that we will find somebody who likes to swap with you :slight_smile:

Thank you so much! :wink:

1 Like

That’s the day my baby is due! Haha. So I guess it’s highly unlikely I’ll be there, but if anybody wants to send me a (written) meetup card, that would be a super cool memory of that time!

5 Likes

I would like to attend.

2 Likes

Love to swap with you

Sign me up (is gluten free afternoon tea a thing they do? :stuck_out_tongue:)! It’s the day after my birthday, but I think birthday things will be on the weekend, so I should be able to make it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I’ll be there! :smiley: But note that afternoon tea there is quite expensive - 495 NOK per person. Attendees should be aware of this

1 Like

I will not ble able to be there at 15.30. I could be there at 16.30 at the earliest, and since the table is for 2 hours max, there is no point for me comming.

Would love to be there! Not sure I can make 3:30 PM, so if another is sure to make it, they should have this spot :slightly_smiling_face:
But I can 100% recommend this afternoon tea, it’s really really good!

Oooo I didn’t notice the time before, I very likely can’t make 15.30 either. Any chance for a later start time?

Hello! I’m interested in swapping a postcard from the meet-up in Oslo. I offer meet-up cards from Athens (October 2nd, 2021) in return.

They are almost fully booked that afternoon already. I could change the reservation to 5.45pm at the earliest. If we are going for that time slot, we could meet at the christmas market first before we go to the Afternoon tea.

That would work for me…

I changed it to 5.45 :slight_smile:

@marit_la is that time ok for you?

A change to 5:45 would totally work for me!

1 Like

I’ll add you to our list @Tanumine - would be nice to meet you again å

1 Like

Thank you! Yes, I really look forward to seeing you again too :smiley: :smiley:

can we swap your meetup card