Cancelled! 1 Oct 2022 World Postcard Day & Cat Card Swap in Indiana - close to Chicago, IL

It will be the official card on which we’ll add our little, Halloween cat and cafe name. I’ll collect addressee names and ask for your address if it looks like we’ll have extras (likely). Thank you for your interest and kind words. :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Hello. I’m from Indiana and I think I’ll be attending :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wonderful :slightly_smiling_face:

Edited to write we have these postcards available for attendees to send and for requested swaps.

2022 WPD Meetup Cat and Coffee-WPd

2 Likes

I live in Crown Point and would like to attend.
Do I need to reserve a spot or just show up?

1 Like

That’s great! Please reserve a spot, which may encourage more people to attend. Thank you, and I look forward to meeting you.

Anybody what to swap with me

@Deeske1974 I have cards ready for you. Did you want me to send them before WPD/1 Oct ? ~Te

send me a dm please

Hello. I have WPD Cat Cafe Meetup & Halloween postcards ready for the following people. Please send me a message if I accidentally missed your request.

Also, if anyone wants cards mailed early, let me know, and I’ll write a note and mail them when I get your message.

@Deeske1974
@Hexentrio
@Moussette
@HzB
@fionat
@PleiadianDragon (Thank you for the reminder.)

5 Likes

@bille Please add the word “Cancelled” in the topic of the meetup I was organizing. It didn’t work for me.

Please also remove the meetup from the calendar. Thank you.

I moved your post to here and added “Cancelled” to the headline, but I can’t remove it from the calendar.

@Mundoo, can you please remove this Meet-Up from the calendar.
Thank you.

1 Like

I would love to receive one or both of these cards please?

1 Like

Oh no! I was just coming online to RSVP for this meet up. Sorry it didn’t work out. I’d love meet up postcards if there are still any available.

1 Like

These are beautiful.

Will you try to host a similar meetup?

I live in central Indiana, but would love to attend.

2 Likes

I have removed it from the calendar and marked the topic unlisted.

2 Likes

Hi!
I would love to get a card if possible. The event is cancelled is that correct? If you still have cards I would be so happy to have some to still spread some joy to celebrate. Thanks!

I received my wonderful card yesterday!! Thanks so much!

1 Like

Hello! I’m new to Postcrossing and would love to get a post card to celebrate Word Postcard Day! I just learned of this today! How do I get one? Maybe I’ll get one with a kitty print? Smile!

Bobbie

1 Like