Canada Group Order - World Postcard Day 2024

We’ve purchased 100 postcards for a Canada group order for World Postcard Day 2024, working with a local (Vancouver) printer. In addition to those who pre-ordered, we have a few extra left over if anyone else wants to claim them.

Unclaimed Postcards: 20
Please comment below if you want to claim some of these remaining cards. I’ll update this number as needed with what is remaining

And, of course, I’m making no money on this group order–prices are exactly what I am paying.

Cost
$.632/postcard

Shipping
$.99 for up to 5 postcards
$1.40 for 6-9 postcards
$2.09 for 10-18 postcards
Larger orders as per price list on Canada Post: https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/cpc/en/personal/stamp-prices.page

If you live in metro Vancouver and would prefer to pick up in person, that can be arranged.

Payment
I prefer e-transfer, though cash is fine if you are picking up in person. Payment is needed before I put your order in the mail.

Timeline
Postcards are in hand and ready to go. Please allow sufficient time for them to arrive before October 1.

Orders

4 Likes

Hi there,
I would like 5 postcards please.
:postbox: :tada:

1 Like

Hi Adam :wave:

Thank you for organizing this! I am very interested in ordering 20 WPD :love_letter:’s from you please!!

It was the nice individual who runs https://www.apostcardshop.com/
who found me YOU, when I inquired on her website of how to go about buying these FUN postcards, within :canada: for our upcoming special :dizzy: day​:bangbang:

Looking forward to being a part of World Postcard Day📮

3 Likes

@FatCatPostcards :arrow_up:
@shelopolis :arrow_up:
@evank :arrow_up:
@mokuroh :arrow_up:
@HookedonPostcards :arrow_up:
@tinkerstorm :arrow_up:
@Krzysiab

3 Likes

20 for me please! Thank you for doing this @AYates.
And thanks @Nique for the heads up!
I’m also looking for one person in Canada who would be interested swapping 1:1 of ths card, written and postmarked at your local post office on World Postcard Day, October 1st. I will do the same. I also like pretty stamps. :wink: DM me.

2 Likes

Thanks for organizing this @AYates and thanks for the tag @Nique!

I’d like 10 cards please :slight_smile:

@HookedonPostcards I’d be happy to do a swap with you!

3 Likes

Thanks @mokuroh! You have my address. Can you DM yours to me? And let’s check in at the end of September to confirm that cards will be written and postmarked October 1st. I always warm my local post office staff in advance when they’ll have a massive batch to postmark. :wink:

1 Like

Hi @evank would you be interested?

1 Like

@BrunLa thank you, but not at this time. Happy August!

1 Like

Hello!

I’d like to order 10 postcards please! Thanks so much.

Gerda :canada:

1 Like

I’m planning to put in the order sometime next week, so still a few more days if anyone wants to jump on the Canadian group order…

3 Likes

Thanks for doing this @AYates ! :bouquet:

1 Like

Hi all, quick update–the postcards were ordered this past week, and they should be ready for me to pick up on Wednesday this week (September 4). Once I have them in hand, I’ll double check my postage assumptions and send each of you the final amount. I’ll need you to also DM me your mailing address, and then I can get them off in the mail to you with plenty of time for World Postcard Day.

A piece of good news, there was a sale when ordering the postcards at the printer, so they have actually come in slightly cheaper than originally estimated–$.632/each, which includes taxes.

2 Likes

Fabulous! Thanks for the update and for the “piece of good news”. :tada: :bouquet:

1 Like

I picked up the postcards today and they look great! We still have a few extras, I’ve updated the original post with how many are remaining if anyone wants to claim some, along with their price and postage costs.

2 Likes

I’ll take an extra 5. That would be 25 altogether. Thanks!

Thanks Adam! Looking forward to the postcards!

I received your PM with my total owing Adam. Etransfer sent💨
With the little extra I included, please treat yourself to your favourite drink at your favourite coffee shop☕

You are VERY much appreciated🤗

1 Like