Can you organize your forum PM in folders?

In the old forum, you had the possibility to create folders to better organize your private massages mail box.
Is it possible to do it in this forum too? I’m not able to understand how, I only found the possibility to archive a conversation, but I would love to create folders such as “private swaps” “tags” and so on

9 Likes

I don’t think it’s an option in this software Irene - I use the search function quite a bit to find things I want - it works fairly well.

3 Likes

Unfortunately that option isn’t in this new forum software.

I wish it was!

Vicki

4 Likes

I wish. The messenger organization is awful.

5 Likes

I truly miss those U2Us…even with the 200 message limit.

3 Likes

I am forced to write down nicknames in what I call the ‘big book’. It’s just a small college block in which I write down nicknames and if it’s a tag, trade etc. I have not found a good way to organise it yet. However another forum member gave me this idea, it’s also to watch the costs and such… Since I can spend quite a lot on this hobby if I don’t constrain myself.

3 Likes

Messages for all the pending swaps/tags are in the Inbox. Once both parties have shared proof, I move the message to archieve. After both sides receive the cards, I remove myself from the message. Messages from all my PC friends, always stay in my Inbox.

Not a perfect method, but this does help me to keep track of things.

5 Likes

That’s how I handle it, too.

Also for me this method is not perfect, but over time I got used to it and can handle it quite well.

2 Likes

I agree @Mundoo.

4 Likes

It’s the only part of the forum I dislike. This is how I envision my inbox in real life.

14 Likes

@shootingstar7 love the meme

1 Like

I always go into my gmail account that is only set up for my PC account. All messages get copied to my gmail and there you can organize in folders and click inside any message to land on the correct conversation inside the PC message system. Simple as pie :relaxed:

2 Likes